Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I wonder how he got into sports journalism must have been a case of collect ten crisp packets and become a sports journalist

I am not even sure he has the attention span to count to 10 if iam honest, so i find this very unlikely.......

One packet of crisps and you might be on to something.

Where did he go? Retire?

Writes for The People.

and he's still fucking awful. Are there any decent columnist's in Football?

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2012/04/15/newcastle-hotshot-papiss-cisse-eyed-as-carlos-tevez-replacement-at-manchester-city-102039-23825787/

Senegal international Cisse has been a revelation with 10 goals in his last nine games to carry Toon to the brink of Champions League qualification.

Those goals have put the 26-year-old on City's radar, especially with Tevez, who scored three in the City's 6-1 hiding of Norwich, Mario Balotelli and Edin Dzeko likely to leave this summer. Sergio Aguero, on target twice at Carrow Road yesterday, is a target for Real Madrid.

Newcastle picked up Cisse for £9m from German outfit Freiburg in January and handed him a five-year contract.

City would have to offer at least £15m to tempt Toon boss Alan Pardew, who may also lose Cisse's strike partner Demba Ba in the summer because of a £7m get-outclause in his contract.

While Newcastle chief scout Graham Carr has been applauded for spotting Cisse, PEOPLE SPORT understands that several top scouts in the Premier League got it in the neck for overlooking him.

Where did he go? Retire?

Writes for The People.

and he's still f***ing awful. Are there any decent columnist's in Football?

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2012/04/15/newcastle-hotshot-papiss-cisse-eyed-as-carlos-tevez-replacement-at-manchester-city-102039-23825787/

Senegal international Cisse has been a revelation with 10 goals in his last nine games to carry Toon to the brink of Champions League qualification.

Those goals have put the 26-year-old on City's radar, especially with Tevez, who scored three in the City's 6-1 hiding of Norwich, Mario Balotelli and Edin Dzeko likely to leave this summer. Sergio Aguero, on target twice at Carrow Road yesterday, is a target for Real Madrid.

Newcastle picked up Cisse for £9m from German outfit Freiburg in January and handed him a five-year contract.

City would have to offer at least £15m to tempt Toon boss Alan Pardew, who may also lose Cisse's strike partner Demba Ba in the summer because of a £7m get-outclause in his contract.

While Newcastle chief scout Graham Carr has been applauded for spotting Cisse, PEOPLE SPORT understands that several top scouts in the Premier League got it in the neck for overlooking him.

Yep, anything he writes should (rightly) be disregarded.

Bolton accidentally extend Steinsson's contract by 18,002 years

Friday 20 April 2012 09:45

The Trotters have made a bit of a boo-boo, Back of the Net's John Foster takes up the story...

Bolton Wanderers’ fiscal prudence will come under scrutiny after a clerical error saw Gretar Steinsson’s contract extended by over eighteen thousand years, to 20014.

According to the player's spokesman, a typographical error by Bolton chairman Phil Gartside will see the 30-year old earn £13,000 a week for the next 936,104 weeks, plus appearance bonuses.

“Obviously I’m happy with the new deal,” Steinsson told reporters.

“At first the club only wanted to offer a one-year extension, so I’m delighted they’ve relented and given me the full eighteen thousand.”

The Icelandic right-back also confirmed that he expected to finish his career at the Reebok Stadium.

“I think I’ll probably retire when this deal’s up,” he told reporters. “After all, I’ll be 18,032 years old by then, which is a good age to hang up your boots and maybe think about going into coaching.”

An ashen-faced Gartside admitted he had not intended to tie Steinsson to the club for over eighteen millenia, but added that he was determined to make the best of the situation.

“[The contract] may seem a bit on the lengthy side, but a lot can happen in eighteen thousand years,” he told FourFourTwo.com.

“Eighteen thousand years ago, for example, who’d have thought that the land bridge between Asia and Alaska wouldn’t exist today, or that humans would successfully domesticate the wolf? I’m confident Gretar’s experience will be a great asset for this club, especially for our younger players, over the next one hundred and eighty centuries.”

“Besides,” Gartside added, “as the saying goes, eighteen thousand years is a long time in football.”

This is not the first time a Premier League club has erred in its contract negotiations. In 1998, a computer malfunction led to Sheffield Wednesday paying Wim Jonk £8,888,888,888 a day for the duration of his two-year deal.

Similarly, in 2002, confusion over the correct exchange rate of the newly-launched Euro saw Massimo Maccarone move from Empoli to Middlesbrough for £15.5 billion, a fee most fans believe he struggled to live up to.

Seriously, how the fuck did he get that job? He has poor football knowledge, very poor literary skills, and incredibly tenuous and cringe-worthy insight-if you can call it that.

Should see him work his way around a shaft, though.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ryder really is a bollock headed, window licking, certified mongtard.  Such a c***.

Makes it better that he actually reads the forums too.