Schweinsteiger Xavi       

Iniesta                    Cronaldo

Ibra  RvP

J. Cesar

D. Alves  T. Silva  Colo  Marcelo

Vidal  Mascherano

Suarez    Messi    Neymar

Aguero

Too many forwards available for SA. Had to leave out Cavani, Higgy, Falcao, Sanchez etc. Europe would win thanks to the midfield.

As someone who watches a bonkers amount of football, do you genuinely think Colo is one of the two best South American CBs going?

Probs. I think he's definitely Argentina's best CB based on who's in Europe and the mugs from the Argie league I've seen playing for them.

It's absolutely daft he doesn't get in their squad.

Can't really think of who else. Samuel and Lucio are both getting on now.

Picked up my Perch shorts yesterday. Looks like they have skid marks on them and they haven't come out in the wash, which is less than ideal. Also a little on the small side which is a blow.

Bought obertan's black 3rd kit shorts for £15 on sunday. They are class, fit perfectly and you can't really go wrong given that they cost more than that to buy from the shop.

Wait a minute.  Are you teling us that Gabby Obertan wearing kit actually decreases the value?  :lol:

That is exactly what I am telling you my friend.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but Messi at st James's park features on the front cover of the Fifa 2013! So thats another RTG meltdown on the cards  ;D

http://whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Messi-SJP.jpg

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but Messi at st James's park features on the front cover of the Fifa 2013! So thats another RTG meltdown on the cards  ;D

http://whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Messi-SJP.jpg

Epic.