Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

It's a shame them programmes have to have such wacky individuals on, cos it'd be good TV otherwise - i like countdowns n shit, even if i disagree with the majority. Jamie from Made In Chelsea ffs. :anguish:

The presenters are shit, Savage and some weird looking bloke doing his best impression of Douglas Renholm off IT Crowd. I literally have no idea who this monstrosity is.  :lol:

Aye, caught the end of it last week, it was awful. Their top 10 especially so, Shearer's celebration, which they basically just mocked for 2 minutes, made it in at around 3 as one of the most 'amazing' moments. 4-4 at #32 is a joke. :lol:

Aye, caught the end of it last week, it was awful. Their top 10 especially so, Shearer's celebration, which they basically just mocked for 2 minutes, made it in at around 3 as one of the most 'amazing' moments. 4-4 at #32 is a joke. :lol:

Just getting to the top 20, so cheers.  :lol:

Hoping for 5-0 and cisse Chelsea goal.

Think 4-4 was 36, 32 was mackem hat trick of own goals.  :lol:

It is. Made me reconsider what kids think when we grown-ups have more important things than them on our minds. Kinda pleased I give them their cuddles and advice when they need them but reminds me I should do more too. I do detach sometimes so I can work things out in my own head before returning to reality and I should give them the time first really because I don't want them as fucked up as I am. :lol: Life, eh?

The FLS is on tonight even though the BBC said they weren't going to renew the rights to it for this season.

They announced they'd renewed it towards the end of last season

Did they?

Yes. Think it might have been on the last one of last season.

It's a Shame the comment wasn't something like "We need to show the football world we mean business" which could have been mistook for "We need Shola"

Obviously they couldn't afford him though and we couldn't afford to loose wor shols

Random thing they mentioned in the commentary of our game:

Said something about our pitch being redone as all Premier League pitches are to be a standard size this season.