Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Anyone who likes a bit of on-air aggro might want to try and find the Rob Beasley interview on TalkSport today during the H&J show... Between 1:15-30pm approx... Gets very heated...

Antonio Valencia once blocked a clearance of mine and I swear it was like being hit by a car. That's what I remember thinking as several fans helped me out of the stand and back on the pitch.

Some saddo could probably identify him from that. :lol:

Antonio Valencia once blocked a clearance of mine and I swear it was like being hit by a car. That's what I remember thinking as several fans helped me out of the stand and back on the pitch.

Come on saddo's, who is it?

Clearly Joey  :shifty:

Someone has posted a video on YouTube of Dave Kitson getting clattered by Valencia, doesn't end up in the crowd but you can allow for artistic license.  Have to say he does meet the criteria quite well.

p.s. there is also a news article about Dave Kitson overdosing on pain killers.

Whey, I doubt they brought that rule in just now.

However, it has been confirmed that the Football Association changed its rules after an incident during an Amsterdam Tournament in 2006, when Manchester United pair Paul Scholes and Wayne Rooney were both sent off against Porto and ended up serving three-match bans.

Unsurprising they'd change the rules after it was bad for Man U....

Guest Stephen927

Someone has posted a video on YouTube of Dave Kitson getting clattered by Valencia, doesn't end up in the crowd but you can allow for artistic license.  Have to say he does meet the criteria quite well.

p.s. there is also a news article about Dave Kitson overdosing on pain killers.

Now just to find out if he won back to back player of the year awards.. He also mentions trophies in the plural, Kitson has only won one.

Player of the year twice as well (assume for his club)

I'd imagine you could track that and work it out (indeed if you your sad like that)

A friend just pointed to me that Portugal has a fairly good chance of jumping ahead of Italy this year in the UEFA coefficients:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Current_ranking

As you can see, Portugal have a very low rating to defend this year, and only 3 points separates them currently.

Doesn't have consequences regarding number of CL/EL slots, but I thought it was interesting.