Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Random thing they mentioned in the commentary of our game:

Said something about our pitch being redone as all Premier League pitches are to be a standard size this season.

aye saw something on ssn about it, basically stokes only hope gone

Guest BooBoo

The pies at the match are ridiculously hot. It's almost unbearable to carry them let lone eat them and I inevitably get a burned mouth.

Really don't see why catering seem keen to molten the pies before serving them.

The pies at the match are ridiculously hot. It's almost unbearable to carry them let lone eat them and I inevitably get a burned mouth.

Really don't see why catering seem keen to molten the pies before serving them.

Indeed.  Haven't bought hot food in SJP for years, but when I did I'd take it back to my seat, put it down and not even attempt trying to eat it until around the 65-70 minute mark.

Was just thinking we should have done some forum awards for the players last season. Best player, most improved, best youngster, best signing, best goal, best game ect. Seems like a few of them know about this board these days. We probably did do it and I missed it?

Hungarian fans disrupted the Israeli national anthem when they played each other on Wednesday by chanting "Buchenwald, Buchenwald" and "Heil Benito Mussloini". They also turned their backs to the pitch and waved Iranian flags during the song.

I don't know why anyone would play Hungary IN Hungary at this moment in time, but fucking hell I really hope Uefa take action.

Guest Chris P
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/18/pub-side-british-ifk-gothenburg-swedish-cup. This is gonna be so cool tonight. Me local's pub team are playing Gothenburg in the swedish cup. My mate Matts is the chairman of the club and we were sitting in the pub last night when Irish national radio rang and asked to speak to someone involved. Well Matts is getting interviewed today. Quite cool.

Did anyone else notice that on MOTD, when Giroud missed that late chance for Arsenal, that Wenger seemed to say "van Persie would have got it" or something? He definitely says "van Persie...(something)" if you watch his lips carefully.

Did anyone else notice that on MOTD, when Giroud missed that late chance for Arsenal, that Wenger seemed to say "van Persie would have got it" or something? He definitely says "van Persie...(something)" if you watch his lips carefully.

:lol: surely not

Nowt to say it was the same incident btw, if you watch a match live you often notice the highlights later add reactions from different moments for dramatic effect.

Aye, fair enough. Do you not agree that it looks like he says it, though?