Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Why hasn't Alan tied his shoes there? He can't win like that....

Usain Bolt did, broke the world record with his laces untied.

Didn't know that.

Sorry i got it wrong, won gold in Beijing, didn't break the record.

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2008/08/17/va1237324995889/Usain-Bolt-100m-winner-Beijing-Olympics-6201789.jpg

Anyway, Pardew knows what he's doing.  :snod:

BotswanaMagpie1998 @botswanamagpie1998

@Lee Ryder

Congrats on Tweet 13000 m8. Updates r always class.

Reply Retweet Favorite

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

@BotswanaMagpie1998

Keep following mate! Just shows that quality football journalism will always cross the cultural divide, from Gateshead all the way across to the jungles & glaciers of Botswana!

Reply Retweet Favorite

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Met Vernon Anita today, and he's a nice lad! and he speaks perfect English too, the language of choice of the most influential football journos in the North East. There4 he'll do well at #nufc.

Reply Retweet Favorite

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Vrooom Vrooom Vrooom Vurnooon! has a ring to it.

Reply Retweet Favorite

I fucking love supporting this club right now. We're doing football "the right way". We're not spending our way to the top. We've been playing wonderful football with a very, very likeable set of players. We have loads of youngsters coming through. Everything from Burundi Day, to Adam Campbell singing songs about the other players when he's on the bench, to the club tweeting back at Alan Brazil.

As much as I loved the times under Sir Bobby (still very nostalgic and dreamy about 01/02 and 02/03), this period, last season and everything good that surrounds the club at this moment, has something else to it.

This period is so enjoyable, probably even more so because it follows from a period of complete darkness and fear for the future existence of NUFC.

Just wanted to put it out there.

I fucking love supporting this club right now. We're doing football "the right way". We're not spending our way to the top. We've been playing wonderful football with a very, very likeable set of players. We have loads of youngsters coming through. Everything from Burundi Day, to Adam Campbell singing songs about the other players when he's on the bench, to the club tweeting back at Alan Brazil.

As much as I loved the times under Sir Bobby (still very nostalgic and dreamy about 01/02 and 02/03), this period, last season and everything good that surrounds the club at this moment, has something else to it.

This period is so enjoyable, probably even more so because it follows from a period of complete darkness and fear for the future existence of NUFC.

Just wanted to put it out there.

The Burundi Day lunch nearly had be blubbing ffs, such a class thing to do for a young guy.

Just even thinking about how much effort was put into that, maybe a chef spending a fair few days cooking the dishes and then redoing them again and again just to get them right. Ordering the Burundi flags of t'internet and then setting the whole thing up, honestly, I think that is just brilliant.

As I said in response to that, THIS is the club I always dreamed about, a club doing thing in the right way, really making the extra effort to look after everyone.

When you think back to all the shit we've had to contend with over the years, it really makes how things are going, feel even more exciting.

Long may it continue