Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

On the subject of Halsey, I don't think he got much wrong really, apart from the big decision about giving the pen. Not a pen for me at all. I'd be annoyed about that, but the rest you can't argue too much with. I also quite like him, not sure why

On the subject of Halsey, I don't think he got much wrong really, apart from the big decision about giving the pen. Not a pen for me at all. I'd be annoyed about that, but the rest you can't argue too much with. I also quite like him, not sure why

Liverpool fans hate him, for one. And he really just comes across as a good fella.

Re jdc: personally think everyone is to blame at that club for their predicament. I genuinely believe the fans causedthem to drop a fair few points last season. Kean is awful but their fans are complete fools the way they behaved. I hope they don't get promoted

Re jdc: personally think everyone is to blame at that club for their predicament. I genuinely believe the fans causedthem to drop a fair few points last season. Kean is awful but their fans are complete fools the way they behaved. I hope they don't get promoted

yup I'm usually not a big believer in the crowd having much of an effect on how a team perform but there's no doubt at all its affecting the players confidence in this case. I actually rather like Kean, sure he's hardly the worlds greatest manager but he at least try's to play football and they've made a pretty good start this season

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19696740

So they've decided to sack Steve Kean at the one occasion where he's not actually doing that bad.  :lol:

Fucking hell. The selection of related news stories are class:

Also related to this story

Kean 'has not seen' signings play 05 Sep 2012 BLACKBURN

Singh 'sorry' about Kean comments 13 Aug 2012 BLACKBURN

Blackburn threaten Kean with sack 11 Aug 2012 BLACKBURN

Blackburn in state of 'confusion' 23 May 2012 BLACKBURN

Rovers official 'wanted Kean out' 08 May 2012 BLACKBURN

I will not quit Blackburn - Kean 07 May 2012 BLACKBURN

:lol:

Graham Jones ‏@GrahamJones_MP

Reliable source says Kean sacked last night. Refused to go. Bizarely came in & took training today. Confusion all round. #brfc

Hope he brought his alsatian with him, à la David Brent...