Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

Henning Berg will be confirmed as the new Blackburn mamager at a press conference tomorrow. Agreed a 3-year deal

To work for a Premier League club would be fun, and even a Championship club as well. However, to work as a manager for a club you need the right owners and to take over as a manager in a club (Blackburn) with owners like that is madness.

There are no real managers with credibility who would accept a job like that. You might end up shooting yourself in the foot. You might end up being there a few months with nothing really working and being unable to do what you want.

The owner situation needs resolving and I hope that Jack Walkers' family, as they still have some money, will buy the club back and start running it again under the same principles as Jack Walker did when he was alive.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

Henning Berg will be confirmed as the new Blackburn mamager at a press conference tomorrow. Agreed a 3-year deal

To work for a Premier League club would be fun, and even a Championship club as well. However, to work as a manager for a club you need the right owners and to take over as a manager in a club (Blackburn) with owners like that is madness.

There are no real managers with credibility who would accept a job like that. You might end up shooting yourself in the foot. You might end up being there a few months with nothing really working and being unable to do what you want.

The owner situation needs resolving and I hope that Jack Walkers' family, as they still have some money, will buy the club back and start running it again under the same principles as Jack Walker did when he was alive.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Henning Berg is probably the most unsympathetic fuck i ever have seen as a manager.

So fucking lifeless in his interviews as well, seems to hate the world.

He comes across better as a pundit to be honest, as strange as it seems.

He don`t handle the manger thing as well if you as me.

Good luck to both Blackburn and Berg. :lol:

So my girlfriend is taking me to see us take on Wigan on December 1st, when it suddenly occurred to me, do we know where the Wigan fans will be and where the Newcastle fans will be? She booked through viagogo, so it suddenly worried me. :lol: We're in the SJH stand, L4U. Home fans I hope?