Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The main thing I dislike is the circus surrounding him, he gave up being a respected player when he chased the $$$ to LA. It's headline news on the whole BBC site, it should be a sidenote in sport if that FFS. Ridiculous.

The main thing I dislike is the circus surrounding him, he gave up being a respected player when he chased the $$$ to LA. It's headline news on the whole BBC site, it should be a sidenote in sport if that FFS. Ridiculous.

He's still worked hard and kept himself fit. It's not like he went to sit on the beach and get fat.

Guest neesy111

He's still worked hard and kept himself fit. It's not like he went to sit on the beach and get fat.

But he went for $$$, which showed where his ambition was at that time during his career.

But he went for $$$, which showed where his ambition was at that time during his career.

I think Beckham's forgiveable. A-list LA lifestyle earning $500k a week, approaching the twilight of his career, having already won an absolute fucking bucket-load for the two greatest clubs on the planet? As well as over 90 caps for his country. I think we can let him off.

There's nowt wrong with Becks.

Guest Mackem Logic

I think Beckham's forgiveable. A-list LA lifestyle earning $500k a week, approaching the twilight of his career, having already won an absolute f***ing bucket-load for the two greatest clubs on the planet? As well as over 90 caps for his country. I think we can let him off.

There's nowt wrong with Becks.

Didn't win a lot while at Real Madrid (by their standards).

When you consider how decorated he is, and how famous he is (being a celebrity isn't always bad), as well as the shitloads of charity work he does - he's  one of the greatest ambassadors for sport ever imo. Not just English football/British sport/all football - but sport in general. Still think it was tragic how Pearce never picked him for the Olympics. He deserved to compete. 

Beckham in Parkhead :lol: the thought made me spit out my tea. Place is a shitehole. A lot of development for the athlete's village but I doubt that includes luxury apartments. Obv he wouldn't stay there but still. Reckon Snoop needs to drop the weed for a bit.