Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/205633_550730314937219_1596389101_n.jpg

I didn't believe that was real so I double checked on the NUFC site and it is. I just couldn't resist, I also got myself one of those Black and White horizontal striped tops as well.

301253.jpg

Almost finished reading I Am The Secret Footballer... Well worth a look for those who haven't and would like to know what goes on behind the scenes... Only bit of NUFC so far is...

"The saddest gambling story I've ever heard involved 2 NUFC players who would kill time in hotel rooms before games by betting big money on which raindrop would fall from the top of the window frame first..." :lol:

Almost finished reading I Am The Secret Footballer... Well worth a look for those who haven't and would like to know what goes on behind the scenes... Only bit of NUFC so far is...

"The saddest gambling story I've ever heard involved 2 NUFC players who would kill time in hotel rooms before games by betting big money on which raindrop would fall from the top of the window frame first..." :lol:

Ah he knows Michael Chopra.

:lol: :lol:

I'm in Antalya in the same hotel as FC Zurich :lol:

Loads of footballers walking around. Wish I knew who any of them were.

Walk round singing 3-1 even Maric scored.

:lol:

From about 1 yard iirc.

Guest WashyGeordie

Better of asking in here (rather than the general chat one)... Does anyone know of any good printing/graphic shops (for a flag) in around Tyne&Wear/Newcastle?

Just watched "Alan Shearer - Local Hero - sky sports 2006 tribute to the football legend" on Youtube (hope I'm allowed to mention that site?  ???).

47 minutes well spent that.

What a fucking player he was! Absolutely magnificent. That volley against Everton was just...unreal. :kasper:

I knew he turned Man U down, but I didn't know he also had offers from Barcelona, Turin (Juve I guess) and London (Arsenal? Chelsea?) to come play for us.

Absolute legend.

Speaking of legends, I also watched "Sir Bobby Robson - Who wants to live forever?" on the same site. Great watch too, I really miss him. Never met him obviously, but I wish I had. Such a likeable man and my favorite manager without question.  :love: :weep:

Just watched "Alan Shearer - Local Hero - sky sports 2006 tribute to the football legend" on Youtube (hope I'm allowed to mention that site?  ???).

What a fucking player he was! Absolutely magnificent. That volley against Everton was just...unreal. :kasper:

I knew he turned Man U down, but I didn't know he also had offers from Barcelona, Turin (Juve I guess) and London (Arsenal? Chelsea?) to come play for us.

Absolute legend.

Speaking of legends, I also watched "Sir Bobby Robson - Who wants to live forever?" on the same site. Great watch too, I really miss him. Never met him obviously, but I wish I had. Such a likeable man and my favorite manager without question.  :love: :weep:

Tooj on here made that :thup:

Absolute legend.

Tooj on here made that :thup:

Ah, I thought it might be when I saw the uploader, think it was Toojling or something like that :) Cool! Great video  O0