Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

A-V-B, V-B!

He's cooler then you and me!

He spoke french on TV

A-V-B, V-B!

£10 and you Spurs lot can sing that.

I'll just change French to Francais. That should get me past the copyright, and make it scan too.

Dammit.

Dortmund for starters? You've had a shocker there Froggy.

Yeah fuck me it came across wrong. I'm just confident of beating all the other teams over two legs except Barcelona and Real Madrid. I didn't mean for it to come across like I think it's a forgone conclusion if we draw anyone else. :lol:

:lol: Fair enough mate - put it down to a Frainbart.

It will, nonetheless, be this season's equivalent of Neil's "don't really see you as our rivals" comment though :laugh:

Moyes considering not signing a new deal?

Big loss if he goes. He's been the glue that's kept them together for ages, they'll struggle to get better.

I'd have probably taken him over AVB in the summer. Man U, maybe?

Depends where Mourinho ends up.

@m_christenson: Poor Diego Milito. Match winner in 2010 CL final may not play again after awful injury v Cluj last night. Coach Stramaccioni 'I felt sick'

Sad. One of my favorite players tbh. Rocky would be a loss to the game though most reports have him out for the season but not retiring.

US footballer Robbie Rogers comes out as gay and quits football in the same blog post...

http://www.therobbierogers.com/

Wow. Never international-quality, but a serviceable MLS player. Too bad he couldn't get his feet under him at Leeds, might've done okay in the Championship.

Wish he'd stay in the game and try to fight the gay prejudice, but I understand too. Best of luck to the guy.