Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Crewe Alexandra will line up against Walsall this weekend with their starting XI having all come through the club's famous academy.

"It's a little piece of history," Crewe manager Steve Davis tells BBC Midlands Sport. "It's the first time this club has ever played an entire team of academy lads."

Class.

Is Inman still there? Havent seen many goals from him lately if he is.

What is a "Giggs"?

A "Giggs" is when you post something that's already been posted.

I knew that was a Giggs, but I thought the reason that it's called a Giggs was that he is old as shit :D

I am wondering if there is widespread doping in football, can't imagine the shambles running the sport doing a great job stopping it happening

Guess there's a lot doping in football but that the media and everything that surrounds football is just too powerfull so it won't come out.

Just think back to the Postal years in cycling, Armstrong and co were to powerfull so it didn't come out.

Football won't let doping hurt the great reputation despite how obvious it is/was with Spain dominating football the last years as well as Germany - two countries were systematic doping is nothing new.

The same goes for football and the gay players, who seem to live with a wife but it's all just to hide the truth. I know some German players for a fact where that is the case.

Guest Roger Kint

Just heard this on the radio, which ten players have scored 300 goals for one club? Obviously if you have read todays Sun this will be easy :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Shola, Pele, Mueller, Messi, CR9.

Middle three yes. Rush also.

Ones not on list and possibly should be now McCoist, Dean, Bernabeau.