Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest palnese

Sometimes  I really wish I could just enjoy football, without having to support a team.

It would make my life so much easier :lol:

Guest prestonj1989

Have any of you had experience of buying tickets for your matches at Wigan, except in the home end? If so, I may need your advice.

I suspect the weasel hand of Dave Whelan is behind this:

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3158296,00.html

Yep, bought tickets for the home end when our section was sold out a few years back (Souness manager, 1-0 defeat). Naively phoned the Wigan box office and enquired if any tickets in the away end were available, when they said no, I asked for 2 tickets in home end which they denied me as they said no away fans allowed in home sections. Just called back a couple of hours later and bought them without obviously mentioning anything about the away end.

As I said, this was a few years back now so they may have brought in new regulations, like you have to already be on the database/ been to a home game in the past.

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

English subs there if you put captions on.

There are 3 or 4 more of those, one where they keep electric shocking the players :lol:

Did we ever have a bus parade through Newcastle for being runners up in the FA Cup? I don't recall any parade happening for this - but some doyle on facebook is winding me up over it.

Yes.

Did we ever have a bus parade through Newcastle for being runners up in the FA Cup? I don't recall any parade happening for this - but some doyle on facebook is winding me up over it.

Yes.

Unbelievable.