Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

I see Wraith is being a dick already. They need to get shot of that cunt if they want anyone to take them seriously. Why is it all these fan spokesmen are knobheads?

Calling other groups out on twitter "what do they have to hide?" What a fucking moron.

And fine if you dont want to boycott but whats the point going around Twitter telling everyone about it?

Well I know what the point is but god, idiot. Get rid of him asap.

I see Wraith is being a dick already. They need to get shot of that cunt if they want anyone to take them seriously. Why is it all these fan spokesmen are knobheads?

Calling other groups out on twitter "what do they have to hide?" What a fucking moron.

And fine if you dont want to boycott but whats the point going around Twitter telling everyone about it?

Doesn't really matter what he wants. Surely the idea of the trust is that any major decisions are put to a vote.

Everything is always about him.

I was unable to attend last night, however if I did go I would have instantly called him out as an obstacle. He needs to keep his mouth shut. He’s always on twitter either disregarding takeover news if he hasn’t got the inside story, or having a go at people. He’s constantly trying to bait people and being hated himself.

He might have contacts as an agent, but that’s where it all ends, and that’s where it needs to end. He can’t be the show, and no doubt I think he’ll try to make himself exactly that.

Doesn't really matter what he wants. Surely the idea of the trust is that any major decisions are put to a vote.

The guy has more followers on Twitter than NUST. Its clear his opinion carries more weight than one vote.

If you dont want to boycott then surely you can admit that it would still be a good thing if it happened in numbers? And if you can then why would you need to tell everyone that you wont be doing it. Especially if you are a somewhat influencal person.

Just underlines the fact that the big picture doesnt matter, its all about him.

Guest poor

having dealt with steve a number of times i can confirm that hes only interested in two things: being in the know and making sure people know he's in the know.

Guest The Little Waster

" Lee Charnley has to take us serious now..we’ve now got 7,000 people who need answers to questions, "

Steve Wraith said.

Piss off man Steve you just want to hob nob with thumbheed admit it you shameless self promoting jerk

There will a true faith podcast answering questions on the trust tomorrow

It would be nice if one of the questions was direct at Steve and whether he thinks he is best placed to unite the fans when a lot seem to have such a low opinion of him.  Personally I have no clue about the fella.  I think he's just the bloke that made a prat of himself going to the ground in a coffin.  If the aim of the trust is to unite the fans they have to see that having him heading things up will make that more difficult.

Guest The Little Waster

Why can't they all ( fans groups ) come together ?

" I’ll answer that from my perspective - I cant answer for everybody, Steve Wraith said. From my perspective I’ve had problems with other organisations in the best...there’s a lot of egos in life and a lot of egos in Newcastle United fans’ world. You’ve got to be able to park your egos and park your differences. "

Steve Wraith

Pot Kettle n aal that

Surely there would have to be a vote for a 'Trust President' or whatever. Perhaps a 2 year term.

Then people can stop bitching and moaning as to who is the face of the Trust, so to speak

Why can't they all ( fans groups ) come together ?

" I’ll answer that from my perspective - I cant answer for everybody, Steve Wraith said. From my perspective I’ve had problems with other organisations in the best...there’s a lot of egos in life and a lot of egos in Newcastle United fans’ world. You’ve got to be able to park your egos and park your differences. "

Steve Wraith

Pot Kettle n aal that

I would love to insult him, but I’m afraid I wouldn't do it as well as nature already has done.

Guest The Little Waster

This bloke saying he’s not walking away. Everything is fucking pointless.

Hes a fucking disgrace and a total idiot id be more inclined to view Nust favourably if they didnt have cretins like him on board