Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

He is an attention seeking prick so it's no wonder people are "obsessed" about him. Ever since the NUST has came back into the light all I have seen is him and his opinions

Guest godzilla

I’ve been too busy to respond to this thread recently. When I get the time to do so I will.

The obsession with Steve Wraith is weird mind.

Sorry it's not being weird, he's an absolute gobshite who only has his own self interests at heart. Problem is for the other lads in the group that the vast majority of the support think so also. You only have to look at the last few pages to see him telling people (not that long ago) that the only way to get him (Ashley) out is to give up their tickets and yet he is now saying he would never do that. Very true saying practice what you preach.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not really an obsession, it's just that the bloke is a self-obsessed prick only interested in whatever pushes his public profile more.

This

Don’t be fooled by this cunt, as for his contacts, Howay man :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: "Obsession".

No, it's just people pointing out he's a hypocrite and an absolute whopper to boot.

And the fact he's actively discouraging the only worthwhile form of protest which, with his famous reach, is problematic when he could be quite valuable.

Only way I'd pay me quid is if I could vote that cunt off the board

You can. I don’t know the bloke. Not overly impressed but i’ll not equate him to the trust. Such is the problem with figure heads - they’re assumed to be leaders

Guest Gonzo

They are the only group capable of getting a meaningful movement going. A complete and total boycott is the only way. If things remain on the same course they will have to get on board with it or lose any and all credibility.

That 5-10k that they probably brought in with memberships could go towards a big screen and televise the Arsenal game somewhere else in Newcastle.

That would get their attention.

Well thanks to Mr Wraith the things went down the shitter. People demanding their money back already.

:lol: Not surprised he's caused ructions but asking for a quid back is a bit pathetic.

Just rename it the Steve Wraith thread because that's what's gonna happen.

Might as well rename it the Steve Wraith NUFC trust while you're at it.  He's a cancer and you're fucked with him involved.

Well thanks to Mr Wraith the things went down the shitter. People demanding their money back already.

:lol: Not surprised he's caused ructions but asking for a quid back is a bit pathetic.

More of a removal of membership. So he can stop tweeting his magic numbers inspired by Jimmy 5 belies and Chelsea hooligans