Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

I was considering joining but he's saved me a quid there. Is and always will be a total w*****.

He’s one of a board of many, people need to get over this obsession with him. His contacts and reach have been invaluable to the board over last six months.

Wraith is like Dollars David Van Day trying to take over Bucks Fizz. He will put more off than he attracts. Blokes a muppet

:lol: Great documentary done about that a few years ago.

I was considering joining but he's saved me a quid there. Is and always will be a total w*****.

He’s one of a board of many, people need to get over this obsession with him. His contacts and reach have been invaluable to the board over last six months.

The thing is, when all is said and done and Ashley has fucked off, he’ll be all over Twitter saying how he was the one who got things rolling, it was his contacts etc which made it. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I still think he’s going to these meetings and sending info back to Ashley. I think ever since he had that meeting after his fake funeral, he’s been in Ashley’s pocket. An NUFC ran by Ashley gains a lot more stories, a lot more controversy, and a lot more for him to talk about and make money off then a well ran NUFC.

I'm sure they have, but the bloke wants fucking gagging, man. Virtually every supporter group is behind a boycott, including The Magpie Group - which he's a part of. He's basically a celebrity fan these days so he needs to be more self-aware.

I'm sure they have, but the bloke wants fucking gagging, man. Virtually every supporter group is behind a boycott, including The Magpie Group - which he's a part of. He's basically a celebrity fan these days so he needs to be more self-aware.

He's massively self-aware he's just oblivious to everything and everyone else around him, after all it's only him that matters, right? Right??

Guest The Little Waster

tbh i could only manage 5 mins of " Let me tell you how i was Rafas best mate " never heard anyone as self obsessed

Guest Howaythetoon

Steve Wraith Mike Ashley’s saboteur.

The enemy from within.

I would not have anything to do with anything this cretin is part of, he’s an Ashley inside hatchet job man and always has been.

This is such bullshit, you act like going to the game is some sort of marytdom, the stadium is literally in the city Centre, the match costs the same as any other form of entertainment. This isn’t some laborious hardship of “30years” it’s going on the piss and watching football. If our ground was in some industrial estate somewhere you’d see a lot more people dropping out.

Do you know, it's such a very good point yet blindingly obvious about the location of the ground. That definitely factors with our support. Actually feel a little thick not thinking this before  :lol:

This bloke saying he’s not walking away. Everything is fucking pointless.

Quelle surprise he's now being purposely contrary, self serving prick. Trust would do well to distance themselves from him, not have him on the board.

Maybe so but the reality of the situation, which will become clear after the Arsenal match, is that 45k or so are not behind a boycott. I'm hoping the crowd will be far lower than that but it wouldn't surprise me if it's still 45k+.

NUST must dream big and get ex players to lead and be voice of fans. Wishful thinking, but someone like Shearer.

Shearer would be ideal. Our record goalscorer and most famous player of all time on baord would be massive. He's very critical of Ashley both on TV and social media but would he be prepared to take something like this on?  Only one way to find out.

Maybe so but the reality of the situation, which will become clear after the Arsenal match, is that 45k or so are not behind a boycott. I'm hoping the crowd will be far lower than that but it wouldn't surprise me if it's still 45k+.

??? Obviously. Which is (one of the reasons) why Wraith needs to shut up. People listen to him, sadly, meaning his direct contradictions of groups' messages and campaigns is ultimately quite damaging to the whole effort.

Guest The Little Waster

Surely there needs to be a fit and proper persons test as to who can represent NUST ? Wraith with his criminal ' friends ' would be disqualified on that basis alone