Steve Harper rejoins NUFC as Academy coach

Weznufc

Guest neesy111

Yeah he'd been turning down moves for at least 3-4 years before he did, that was his last chance of one. We were going nowhere for a while and City were becoming a force.

What moves were these?

Don't know if this has been posted, but I have an idea why Sondico produced that testimonial shirt.

"In 2012 Vandanel announced the launch of Sondico Professional. The new brand, launched in association with Sports Direct, will provide sports apparel to all levels of the game from grassroots to pro clubs. With exciting and innovative plans ahead, Sondico Professional aims to become a household name competing with the biggest brands in the industry."

Guest firetotheworks

Turned down moves? He handed in a transfer request, remember. I'll probably soften over the years about Given like, but at the time I was disgusted by him for abandoning us mid-way through a relegation battle.

I don't know if anyone has said it, but this game had a higher attendance then any of our home games this season, even if it is 2 games.

I've been told that roughly a thousand didn't get in by somebody who claimed he was about 200 from the turnstile with about 800 behind him when the turnstiles were closed.

That's a meaningless comparison.

If the testimonial tickets were £25+ and the West Ham & Fulham games were £10 the figures would be way different.

Why the fuck do people have to use a mint night and crowd as another petty dig at the club? Fucking tedious.