Marlon King - 18 Months Jail. Sex Offenders Reg. for 7 yrs. Sacked By Wigan.

Crumpy Gunt

Prosecution lawyer Roger Daniells-Smith said King had struck up a conversation with his victim by saying: "Don't you know who I am? I'm a millionaire."

The court heard she replied: "I don't care who you are; take your millionaire self away from our table."

:facepalm:

Sacked. You hear the Newcastle? That's what you do when a c*** arse footballer goes to prison for assault.

Yes, because that would have helped us enormously.

Can't say I'd notice the difference, tbh. Has never felt like a NUFC player to me. Occasionally fills a shirt. That's about it.

His lawyers should have told him to use the Gerrard defence.

Then no doubt he too would have got off scot free with the judge saying he could "walk away with your reputation intact".

There are probably only a handful that you could call role models tbh.

:(

Probably Michael Owen is one of them. He might be a kind of mercenary who plays football for money, but I have never ever heard anything like being drunk or beating others or even worse things about him tbh.

Sacked. You hear the Newcastle? That's what you do when a c*** arse footballer goes to prison for assault.

Would have saved us several million, and counting.

:thup:

We're you saying that at the time? When it would left us with midfield options consisting of Butt, Smith and Guthrie?

Aye Barton has been a great help to us by keeping us in the Premiership and playing like a demon this season. Or maybe not.

Aye Barton has been a great help to us by keeping us in the Premiership and playing like a demon this season. Or maybe not.

Maybe when he starts in his position and performs badly we can start throwing stones at him.

Guest Geordiesned

Just heard on Radio One that when the verdict was read out his family went a bit mental in the public gallery. His Uncle shouted "racists" at the jury.

Didn't realise he was related to John Barnes.  :shifty:

There are probably only a handful that you could call role models tbh.

:(

Probably Michael Owen is one of them. He might be a kind of mercenary who plays football for money, but I have never ever heard anything like being drunk or beating others or even worse things about him tbh.

He is a thief though.

Guest Roger Kint

The sex offenders list bit is a bit of a joke but other then that he deserved everything he got and more.

Agree, about time a 'star' got a big sentence like, shame it wasnt Gerrard though.

Oh and well done to Wigan for gallantly sacking the useless fucktard they have been desperate to give away for the past year O0