Tamas Kadar

TRon

Consider him VERY shakey (understandably) and quite determined though.

Hope he comes good.

Yes he had his nervous moments, but as far as I'm concerned this gives us a very valuable back up central defender to call on which is a bonus. Zurab has looked anything but convincing in his last coule of starts so if one of our own younger players can step up all the better.

Consider him VERY shakey (understandably) and quite determined though.

Hope he comes good.

Yes he had his nervous moments, but as far as I'm concerned this gives us a very valuable back up central defender to call on which is a bonus. Zurab has looked anything but convincing in his last coule of starts so if one of our own younger players can step up all the better.

As many people say Centre back is an old mans position, for his age he's doing very well.  I think he'll be a decent prem player in the future, not the best in the division but a key defender for a midtable side.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this had been mentioned in another thread:

Tamas Kadar unhurt after his car crash drama

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/11/16/tamas-kadar-unhurt-after-his-car-crash-drama-72703-25178365/

If he can escape from a collision with a heard of wild boar unscathed I'd stick him in the centre straight away!

Not sure if this had been mentioned in another thread:

Tamas Kadar unhurt after his car crash drama

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/11/16/tamas-kadar-unhurt-after-his-car-crash-drama-72703-25178365/

If he can escape from a collision with a heard of wild boar unscathed I'd stick him in the centre straight away!

Killed two of them too! pretty lucky that no one in the car was injured..

• 4 months later...