Tamas Kadar

TRon

• 3 weeks later...

I have a sneaking suspicion that this may be more related to his attitude rather than his ability as a centre back. I have no evidence obviously, but it's one of things I can feel...

Real shame though. I really rated him 2 seasons ago.

Do you give a young lad you don't rate the reserve tea, Captains armband ?

I think the only thing that has hampered his progress is injury. They sent him out on loan and they only do that to players they think have quality and need more competitive football.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this may be more related to his attitude rather than his ability as a centre back. I have no evidence obviously, but it's one of things I can feel...

Real shame though. I really rated him 2 seasons ago.

He was big mates with Ranger I think and there has been talk that he definitely enjoys his nights out (maybe a bit too much for a professional footballer).

What's been said basically, wouldn't mind seeing him start on Saturday tbh. Looked alright whenever I've seen him and must have something about him if he's captaining our reserve side and playing for his national side's juniors.

Every time he made an appearance in the Championship, I was impressed really. Calm and collected in defence so can't see why he'd be out of favour now (I have heard things about his attitude).

I've said it before and I'll say it again, hope he's given a chance in the PL.

Well, he was injured for quite a while. Of course, that's been a detriment to his progress. But at the same time, ever since he's come back from injury, he hasn't really been near the first team until recently.