Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Utterly disgusted about what is happening to SJP. Seriously, what the fuck next? First that shit Sports Direct sign over the Gallowgate, then renaming the stadium, now this shit. What next? Blue and red seats?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I don't give a fuck what anyone says; the bloke (Ashley) is a fucking tacky common cunt.

Don't think anyone disputes him being the king of tat and tacky.

Guest Mucky01

what makes it worse is the only money NUFC will see is the bill from the sign makers.

Arsenal got £100m for theirs and they didn’t turn it into a giant chavtastic shed.

Utterly disgusted about what is happening to SJP. Seriously, what the fuck next? First that shit Sports Direct sign over the Gallowgate, then renaming the stadium, now this shit. What next? Blue and red seats?

As long as someone gives us a tenner for it, that's all that matters.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm surprised we have still got proper kit manufacturers and sponsors. Fully expected our kit to be a Sports Direct shitfest a la Wigan and JJB by now.

Oh god, imagine a Lonsdale made strip.  :dave:

It feels like SD are taking over Newcastle.  I was in town yesterday and you've got all those signs on the corner of Blackett Street and then I went in the Monument arcade and they have moved in there.

If they are showcasing how to advertise on the roof by painting SD on the top, I hope it is easy to remove with all the "prospective buyers" rushing to take up such an opportunity.  (If England get the World Cup then they will have to remove it anyway but then I guess Ashley won't expect to be here then so it won't be his problem).

Certainly not the same as putting signs up that can easily be removed.

And it will certainly spoil all the aerial shots of Newcastle the city.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I wonder why the Sun have pulled that page with the aerial photo.

The twitpic (The Sun used a cropped version of it) was removed this morning too. Wonder if the Toon Lawyers are out to stop it being 'leaked' in case we sue them.  :lol:

Don't give him any ideas.

Utterly disgusted about what is happening to SJP. Seriously, what the f*** next? First that s*** Sports Direct sign over the Gallowgate, then renaming the stadium, now this s***. What next? Blue and red seats?

I think Decky's summed it up.

It's absolutely disgusting to see our magnificent stadium vandalised like this. And as said above from Wallace, it does feel like SD are taking over Newcastle/SJP. Its sickening, absolutely sickening. Not that we weren't already but we're becoming an incredibly easy target to poke fun at now.

But the main point is that these disgusting signs that are being spunked on our stadium actually have NO benefit to the club whatsoever. I could bear it if Adidas or Puma did it- at least they have a bit of class, but this...this is a tacky chav sports shop brand.

Worst of all, we're absolutely powerless to stop it from happening-such is the mess English football has become.

Get out of our club you fat wanker.

That looks s***, I'm not looking forward to seeing that throughout the match.  The Gallowgate is going to look like a shed in a scrap yard.

Ahahahahahahahaha  so it is fucking true !

Its fucking wrong beyond belief.  I was right, he is turning SJP in to a gient Sports Direct.

Good luck to the fans that think doing SJP up like a 12 quid crack hooker from boro is worth it for the dosh.

What Dosh?

Fucking mongs to think this is the right way to do thingss.  Fuck off all those people that thought anyone who said the billboards were shit.  It wasnt an over reaction it was a fucking worry to "whats next"

Well you fucking have it now.

Those signs are gonna get us the Kranjars, Ben Arfa's, Crosby's and Modric's tbf

For the long term this could be what takes us to a whole, new, level

Really? You really think Ashley's paying to stick that up there? I'm with the others now, that's not changing to a paying sponsor anytime soon.