Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

Guest palnese

United Complete Pancrate Deal

NEWCASTLE United have signed French midfielder Fabrice Pancrate after a successful trial period with the club.

The 29-year-old has spent the past two weeks on Tyneside and has now put pen to paper on a deal until the end of the season with an option to extend.

Pancrate will wear squad No.21 for The Magpies, but United must wait for his registration to be ratified before learning if he can figure at Preston North End on Monday night

from nufccouk

Guest Stephen927

I'm actually gobsmacked that we're actually getting bodies in for our problem areas.

Sensibility? Not in MY Newcastle...

Tomorrow the story will break that hes on £40k a week and has an option to extend the contract by 5 years.

I'm actually gobsmacked that we're actually getting bodies in for our problem areas.

Tomorrow the story will break that hes on £40k a week and has an option to extend the contract by 5 years.

You been talking to Skirge's dog?

Guest Stephen927

No. Skirges dog has been talking to me, couldn't get a word in edgeways.

No. Skirges dog has been talking to me, couldn't get a word in edgeways.

:laugh: