Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

Has anyone seen this guy play up front? Any chance we might give him a run upfront at all? Looks to at least have a decent shot on him I guess.

He can't shoot to save his life, this lad would struggle in League 1.

Don't let that Watford goal fool you, he had a few decent chances in the games he started and more often than not he didn't hit the target.

fair play to the lad he done well after a nervy start.

I was surprised, I haven't seen much of him but a lot of fans have said he wasn't interested after his inital impact, so I wouldn't have thought he was a logical choice for RB. Fair play to Hughton as well, for all the talk of him being a yes man he has made some fairly brave decisions when it comes to subs.

• 1 month later...

i probably just about had him as man of the match today.

Not quite, but that individual performance from him today would have certainly got him a man of the match award in many of our other games.

Okay so he's a bit of a speed merchant with limited ability, but he does offer us natural width which is very useful. Some of his touches and passes were especially excellent today.

These flitting substitute appearances have helped him settle enormously, clearly. He's come on at a time when his (tbf) limited attributes have become useful. It's settled him down, he's not busting his guts to brake the net anymore and he's more of a team player. I think it's pretty clever, too, how he wears a shirt that's blatantly about two sizes too small for him. He is quick and it prevents him from getting dragged back by the waist, or whatever. He nips in and out of challenges quite well - he's more intricate than Jonas but less effective.

Not quite, but that individual performance from him today would have certainly got him a man of the match award in many of our other games.

Okay so he's a bit of a speed merchant with limited ability, but he does offer us natural width which is very useful. Some of his touches and passes were especially excellent today.

after a nervy first 10mins his movement was very good. the win and lay off for the pen were very good. didn't he set upi carrolls very good in the first half aswell. caused them bother all afternoon.

still don't think it's enough for him to still be here come the summer but credit where its due.

Aye, very good today but I'm still fairly sure we should bin him in the summer. If we are going to keep him then it'll have to be another 1 year deal, who knows, maybe we'll appreciate the squad depth?

Aye, very good today but I'm still fairly sure we should bin him in the summer. If we are going to keep him then it'll have to be another 1 year deal, who knows, maybe we'll appreciate the squad depth?

See how he does between now and the end of the season I guess. I don't think he'll be much use in the Prem, but he's definitely a good squad player to have around in this division.

after a nervy first 10mins his movement was very good. the win and lay off for the pen were very good. didn't he set upi carrolls very good in the first half aswell. caused them bother all afternoon.

still don't think it's enough for him to still be here come the summer but credit where its due.

I think his most important attribute is that like Routledge he gives us natural width and allows Guthrie to play in a more central position. It's not about the individual but how he effects the shape of the whole team.

I think his most important attribute is that like Routledge he gives us natural width and allows Guthrie to play in a more central position. It's not about the individual but how he effects the shape of the whole team.

Absolutely agree 100%

Guest toonlass

Absolutely agree 100%