Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Owen seems happy enough sitting on his arse playing 12 games a season as 4th or 5th choice. I imagine if he stays he'll be on £30k a week or whatever which is a pittance for Man Utd. I could see him staying another year.

If they offered him a new contract he'd sign it with his Owen blood if they wouldn't give him a pen I suppose. He's desperate to stay imo.

Guest GAMMELL

At least he'll get a game next week, as Ferguson will be resting all his most important players for the CL Final.

Aye and he will tiptoe around to save himself from injury just like he did for us in his last season the cunt. Never forget his face when he was called off the bench in the last game, like someone had gang raped his entire stable.

:lol:

Will he get a contract extension at Man U? I was amazed when Man U signed him so it wouldn't surprise me now if he got a contract extension. If he doesn't he will probably just retire. If he can't train with world class players he doesn't want to know.

He never won the Intertoto cup either!

I'm guessing it depends on how much money Ferguson can glean off the owners. They'll probably be looking to bring in a GK and strengthen midfield so chances are he'll get another contract.

Isn't he on a pay-as-you-play deal?

Will he get a contract extension at Man U? I was amazed when Man U signed him so it wouldn't surprise me now if he got a contract extension. If he doesn't he will probably just retire. If he can't train with world class players he doesn't want to know.

He never won the Intertoto cup either!

I'm guessing it depends on how much money Ferguson can glean off the owners. They'll probably be looking to bring in a GK and strengthen midfield so chances are he'll get another contract.

Isn't he on a pay-as-you-play deal?

Will have earnt 13p this year then.

Guest johnson293

Complaining that he has to pay £3600 for 16 champs league tickets.

Words fail me :lol:

Well, one of them will be for him!

themichaelowen michael owen

@piersmorgan By the way, you had me last night! I was on the verge of snapping. I had courage coursing through my veins after a few pints!

@piersmorgan I was inches from showing the world the other side of Michael Owen that few people see!!! I was seething!!!

@piersmorgan I had typed out a message. I debated whether to press send or delete. Thankfully I pressed delete!

:lol:

Really hope he drops down a division if he leaves. Brighton would do nicely but this is more likely to happen unfortunately imo:

Heard from a decent source Celtic want him and he's open to the idea of moving there for a year or two.

@piersmorgan Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan remind me what happened for you to get fired from that wonderful newspaper you used to work for?

@piersmorgan So it was a genuine reason and not that they just thought you were a tosser like the rest of us?

@piersmorgan Change your banter big jugs, you sad bastards have been using that one for months now.

He's on the verge!

Mikey's gonna go psycho soon. He's been bottling up any glimpse of emotion for years now, a spectacular meltdown is inevitable.

He has the reception he was given at St. James' last month to thank as the catalyst to his potential breakdown.  O0