Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why the fuck is there a whole new thread for this horrid little shit? :sigh:

Good topic. Deserves a thread to find out.  O0

Oh excellent news, this is going to be one exciting new sports channel..where do i pay?

BT are taking over the current ESPN channel, all that has to be sorted is the price. I can't remember what ESPN is now (£10 ?). If your already paying that then it'll be that, or a fiver more i think i read.

Like i pay for ESPN, i get it free with Virgin :yao:

Like i would pay to hear Michael "uninteresting" Owen droning on about anything :scared:

how much is this virgin shit?

Oh excellent news, this is going to be one exciting new sports channel..where do i pay?

BT are taking over the current ESPN channel, all that has to be sorted is the price. I can't remember what ESPN is now (£10 ?). If your already paying that then it'll be that, or a fiver more i think i read.

Like i pay for ESPN, i get it free with Virgin :yao:

Like i would pay to hear Michael "uninteresting" Owen droning on about anything :scared:

Me too :yao:

Guest elbee909

Owen?  Commentating?  The very definition of 'defeat snatched from the jaws of victory'.

Carragher calls a spade a spade to be fair. Nothing worse than these arseholes who tiptoe around anything that could remotely offend their managerial/coaching/ex-player buddies at the golf club.

Carragher calls a spade a spade to be fair. Nothing worse than these arseholes who tiptoe around anything that could remotely offend their managerial/coaching/ex-player buddies at the golf club.

I just hear some high pitched noise when he speaks.

I don't think that is the problem people have with Carragher, more so his accent being like a chainsaw going off inside your ear drums.

Not his fault of course, but imagine Neville and Carragher speaking at the same time. :anguish:

Either Carragher, Owen or Adrian Chiles going to be involved in just about every televised match we see  :suicide:

Jesus :lol:

Don't know what will be worse, Owen's boring-ness, or Carragher's voic....actually, it's definitely Carraghers voice, it's f***ing painful.  Can just about cope with Chiles.