Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

This is the 2nd time he has done this shit with us on Twitter. Honestly, this cunt cannot be more unprofessional. I would love the papers to pick up on it so he has to come out and apologise.

This is the 2nd time he has done this shit with us on Twitter. Honestly, this cunt cannot be more unprofessional. I would love the papers to pick up on it so he has to come out and apologise.

He'd just say his daughter went on his account when he wasn't looking and wrote it, the gormless cunt.

I wouldn't want the prick to come out with some pointless, insincere apology. I'm just pleased he has to suffer with his own indignities. If that cunt doesn't cry himself to sleep at least once a week I'd be fucking surprised.

I hope someone ends his career next season, serious pain and broken bones, whoever it is, even if it's cartermole i'm getting their name tattooed on my arse.

Even if it was Bent?

I hope someone ends his career next season, serious pain and broken bones, whoever it is, even if it's cartermole i'm getting their name tattooed on my arse.

Even if it was Bent?

Especially.

Guest Loven11

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Just a final Owen point. He says that NUFC team was poor as if it had nothing to do with his sub-par displays...

Since when did he play "every game" for any team? Incidentally, he's also never managed 20 league goals in his career.

I'm quite stunned he's been given a new contract, I think that's an error of judgement from Ferguson. Perhaps he feels a new signing will not be so happy to warm the bench, but given his injuries, Owen is way too unreliable, not to mention he's not much of a scoring machine these days.

Next time we play Man Utd the teamtalk should be reminding the players of Owen's comments before they run on the pitch.

Dunno how anyone can hate Piers Morgan, by the way.

Eh? Why not? He's an absolute f***ing bellend.

His chat show he asks all the right questions, he takes the p*ss out of little shits like Owen on Twitter. He's got a bit of an ego on him, granted, but I don't know why he's one of the most hated blokes in Britain.

:thup: