Man City sack Mark Hughes; Roberto Mancini is the replacement

Thespence

Another idiot who wrote in said there's no chance City can finish in the top 4.

poor babies

Ambition is relative.

you'd think man city fans would be grateful for where they are considering they were down in the 3rd tier not too long ago rather than sound like a bunch of whiny spurs or liverpool fans

I'd been half-expecting Hughes to last the season but be replaced by Mourinho. I wonder where Jose will go now, as it looks likely he and Inter will part company.

Please not Liverpool!

they cant afford him. But this just daft idea occurred to me, birmingham seem to have some money now, perhaps jose to them next season? O0

I'd been half-expecting Hughes to last the season but be replaced by Mourinho. I wonder where Jose will go now, as it looks likely he and Inter will part company.

Please not Liverpool!

they cant afford him. But this just daft idea occurred to me, birmingham seem to have some money now, perhaps jose to them next season? O0

Because sacking McLeish would be a great idea.

Liverpool's financial situation will have to change – hopefully for the worse, but maybe it will stabilise with new investment. No telling what the situation will be in the summer, but if they need to dig their heels in and can afford Mourinho, he'd be just what they need. Don't want to see it, though.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Hopefully the horrible bin dipping divine righter cunts go tits up Leeds style.

There's nothing better than a miserable Liverpool fan, spoiled tossers and glory fans!

Fuck' em.

Come on now, Mark Hughes was a sneaky thug of a player and a smug twat of a manager. Citys treatment of him has been totally befitting of the man.

Sky reckoned he was there.

I really hope he wasnt. Ridiculously offensive and disrespectful if the club have allowed the incoming manager to be present before the current manager has officially been relieved of his duty.

The way he/they conducted pursuit of their transfer targets over the last 12 months (most notably Lescott) makes it hard to feel sorry for him.

Sky reckoned he was there.

I really hope he wasnt. Ridiculously offensive and disrespectful if the club have allowed the incoming manager to be present before the current manager has officially been relieved of his duty.

SSN a bit later said Mancini was flying in this evening. So something's a bit off somewhere.

The way he/they conducted pursuit of their transfer targets over the last 12 months (most notably Lescott) makes it hard to feel sorry for him.

I must admit I dont feel sorry for him one little bit. I am no fan of Mark Hughes.

I am more just hoping that Man City's owners arent reaching a new low in how football clubs conduct themselves.

I must admit I dont feel sorry for him one little bit. I am no fan of Mark Hughes.

I am more just hoping that Man City's owners arent reaching a new low in how football clubs conduct themselves.

They still have a way to go.

I think the City owners are seriously underestimating how difficult it is to change a mid-table club into top four. There were glimpses this season that Hughes was getting there (ie against Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U). Maybe not this year, but probably next.

I wonder how many of City's rivals (ie Liverpool, Villa, Spurs) are unhappy at this news. I suspect none of them.

I think the City owners are seriously underestimating how difficult it is to change a mid-table club into top four. There were glimpses this season that Hughes was getting there (ie against Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U). Maybe not this year, but probably next.

I wonder how many of City's rivals (ie Liverpool, Villa, Spurs) are unhappy at this news. I suspect none of them.

Nonsense, the state Liverpool are in, this is the best chance anyone different has had of breaking into the top 4 for years.

an absolutely shit way to deal with a manager and no consideration for fans, welcome to football 2000+ styley.  So good to have more foreigners wasting money again like the brits. Hope Hughes can do City over for the way he was treat today.