Craig Bellamy

James

I can see him leaving Man City in the summer, as now Hughes has gone, the owners will want to see the manager pick the megabucks strikers they've bought for the club and not that little cheap Welsh midget.

Lets make him our number one transfer target.

(of course that is assuming we get promoted, have an owner willing to pay for transfers, and have a manager who isn't going to mind having such a driven outspoken player in the dressing room)

Guest Roger Kint

We cant afford him(or more to the point Ashley will never spend it)

He wont come here

Citeh wont sell him

He has already admitted his careers winding down with the injuries

Yeah................ ;D

Guest Stephen927

He sleeps in an oxygen tent cos of his legs. We'll simply be in no position to offer a player like him anywhere near what hes on at City. Plus, why would he even come back here, if he were to leave City there would be better teams than us in for him.

He's probably been one of the best performing Premier League players this season. A gobshite but I'd love him back. Never gone happen though.

If Bellamy keeps on playing that well then why would Mancini sell him?

Adebayor, Tevez, Robinho and owners who blatantly want their big guns up front over the players that actually make the team tick. Not to mention the inevitable striker signing they will attempt to make next summer.

Craig Bellamy is the signing which made me realise what a special manager Bobby Robson was. He wanted to buy him when he went to Coventry and still had the belief to buy him after he flopped under Gordon Strachan.

Craig Bellamy is the signing which made me realise what a special manager Bobby Robson was. He wanted to buy him when he went to Coventry and still had the belief to buy him after he flopped under Gordon Strachan.

It was Carl Cort who swung it for me, like.

But SBR correctly identified we needed pace, especially alongside Shearer. His buying policy was 50-50, tbh, but that's better than most managers.

If Bellamy keeps on playing that well then why would Mancini sell him?

Adebayor, Tevez, Robinho and owners who blatantly want their big guns up front over the players that actually make the team tick. Not to mention the inevitable striker signing they will attempt to make next summer.

load of nonesense.

But SBR correctly identified we needed pace, especially alongside Shearer. His buying policy was 50-50, tbh, but that's better than most managers.

Lucky Jeffers turned us down mind.

Wonder which mug shelled out good money for him?

Wonder which mug shelled out good money for him?

:lol: