Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Can't have that like, Raylor has actively contributed to winning us games/points with his goals and looked ok'ish for quite a few games.  Add to the fact he's a right winger/right back playing on the left, he hasn't been poorer than Simpson in my eyes. 

Admittedly he has been tortured against half decent wingers, but I would still rather see him in the team over Simpson.

Guest VaVaVoom

Just to add to the last 10-15 pages, this lad is terrible.  If I trusted the board to actually get someone better in, I'd be happy to see the back of him.  Fed up of watching him panic under the slightest bit of pressure, take 8 touches and then boot it to no one.

My thoughts exactly.

Its a real shame that FMA doesnt have the ambition to get Cissokho in and move Santon to RB.

That would be a move from a club looking to establish themselves in the top 7.

Raylor has incredible technique, that's literally all he has going for him.

Arguably, that's more than Danny Boy has got going for him.

Tbf I think he's a better defender than Raylor obviously but he's horrid on the ball. I'd play Simo ahead of Raylor when we are against better wingers but in general I don't want to see him.

Even though he looks quite clueless and lost on the ball, Simpson recently went through a phase of being very decent for about 5 or 6 games.  Never seen anything like what he did at Anfield though, disgraceful.

Taylor has been consistently dreadful and cost us more goals/points.  His goals have been good but that's not the job of a full back and it shouldn't be a claim to keep him in the team.

We need Santon and another full back but until that happens Simpson edges it.  Not that fucking Pardew sees it this way and Santon will be on the bench against Man U.

Guest Nikos34

How Simpson can get a shirt at right back over Santon I do not know. I thought Santon was our big money signing to? Yes the lads have started the season well and I can see why a manager can be reluctant to change a winning side, but replacing Simpson with Santon is only going to improve the side both defensively and offensively. Santon would inevitably get more out of Obertan down the right hand side too.

Dont think he's the answer and we should replace him. That said, he had a really good game. Loved one point when he f***ing legged it past Shola to get down the wing. Had a real buzz about him during the game.

Happy Birthday.