Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Fucking sick of him. Pretty sure his 'mistake' with the throw in was a result of trying to get the ball away from his area and take the pressure away from himself. Can't think of a player who's departure I have/will celebrate more.

Would never tire of punching his smug, responsibility evading,confused, cunty face either.

http://whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/simpson-danny.jpg

:lol: so much bile for the poor scapegoat.

To be fair, where was he for the last 3 goals?

Standing watching like the rest of the defenders. I'm not defending him, he was abhorrant but so were others.

I'd say replace him but they're equally as bad if not worse.

It is not a good situation where a player who we refuse to give a new contract to is still our first choice right back.  We should already have got his replacement in.

Tells you everything about the ambition of the club that we even offered him one.

Sums-up the cunt's arrogance and delusion in his own abilities in the way he celebrated the OG yeasterday. (It was shit shot ffs) I bet he thought he was a Zlatan or something.

Cunt. 

Or maybe he's happy to have set up a goal against his old club?

No, he's as an arrogant arsehole who thinks he is far better than he actually is.

:memelol:

Standing watching like the rest of the defenders. I'm not defending him, he was abhorrant but so were others.

I was going along with you, he wasn't even on the pitch.  :lol:

I was going along with you, he wasn't even on the pitch.  :lol:

:whistle:

Oh well at least Everton aren't at their best and most dependent on attacking down their left hand side next game...

:lol: so much bile for the poor scapegoat.

To be fair, where was he for the last 3 goals?

He's awful every game, though. The fact he literally can't do anything with the ball at his feet constantly means it's going to other players in tight situations. Other managers know it too and target him.

The other defenders don't blame others for their own failings, either. Stop defending him.

Doesn't help that he has a striker playing in front of him.  Not that he gets a hall pas for that or anything, but it certainly doesn't help.

Help him to do what?  Pass the ball 5 fucking yards - which he cannot do without taking an eternity to mull over it before deciding the best course of action is to spin and play it back thus relieving the opposition of any pressure and actually helping the opposition put pressure on us. 

f***ing sick of him. Pretty sure his 'mistake' with the throw in was a result of trying to get the ball away from his area and take the pressure away from himself. Can't think of a player who's departure I have/will celebrate more.

Would never tire of punching his smug, responsibility evading,confused, cunty face either.

http://whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/simpson-danny.jpg

This was the frown I was on a about. A if to say 'how did you not get on the end of my incredibly predictable, floated, same paced every time  cross?'

I generally like to look on the bright side in our performances and can be forgiving to a fault with our players.

But this guy need to fuck off. Sharpish.

He's actually become a walking opposition tactic - just let him have the ball as much as he wants and wait until he boots it our of play/fucks up spectacularly.

We must, must, must buy a new right back. Or stick Tavernier in there. Or Tulisa. Or my Auntie Pat. Anthing, Please.

The moment that sums up how turd he is was when Tiote passed the ball to him from about 20 yards, at a moderate pace and he failed to control it and conceded a throw in, he then makes a point to Tiote that it was a daft pass. Horrid footballer and it's a disgrace we haven't upgraded