Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

We won't, but I'd consider looking at other options at RB.

Will be good enough next season, but he's a mid-bottom half of the table player.

more important positions to be worried about

Of course.

With Colocho. He's impressed everyone this season purely because of the lack of expectations we all had of him. Impressed us this season, but wouldn't be against an upgrade. If he was happy to, I'd be more than happy keeping him on as back-up, but wouldn't argue with the guy if he wanted first team football.

Wasn't too unimpressed tonight, just a few shaky moments. But it is Man U.

I know he's improved, but he just doesn't look confident or positive enough to me, either in defence or attack. He rarely tries to intercept the ball and doesn't get close to his winger. It's all very commendable to keep yourself goal-side like that and avoid getting beaten, but it's too easy for his opponent to get a cross in.

He still needs to up his game, and I'm afraid I don't see it happening. I'd be looking for a replacement.

Guest Heneage

Look at Rooney man. Arghh what a f***ing c***.

Tell me about it. Surely what he's doing to the ref should be a yellow at least.

His reaction warranted yellow.

Mid table fullback for a mid table team. Works for me. Agree that he needs some real competition not named James Perch.

I miss Habib Beye from before he turned judas and shit at the same time.

We don't want to be a mid-table side though. This club should be top eight, with top six aspirations.

Beye turned Judas? Jesus wept.

• 2 weeks later...

His form has dipped drastically for me in the last few weeks and a pale comparison to the first half .

It's his first full season in the Premiership, he'll learn from it.

His form has dipped drastically for me in the last few weeks and a pale comparison to the first half .

It's his first full season in the Premiership, he'll learn from it.

Very true he will get better hopefully

From reading the Enrique thread we can only assume (know for a fact) that he's clearly thinking about a summer transfer and we should turn on him ASAP.