Will Barton's return lead to better football?

TRon

Yeah sounds like he broke up a lot of attacks, lost the ball a couple of times but that will be ironed out with games.

Just hope he stays fit, stays not mental and gives us another option for the run in.

I don't expect it to happen but a City Barton alongside Guthrie for the rest of the season would give me a hard on.

Yeah sounds like he broke up a lot of attacks, lost the ball a couple of times but that will be ironed out with games.

Just hope he stays fit, stays not mental and gives us another option for the run in.

I don't expect it to happen but a City Barton alongside Guthrie for the rest of the season would give me a hard on.

it would give all of us a hard on

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heneage

To be fair, an out of position Barton should still be able to take the piss out the basement club.

Doesn't matter you've been proved right. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

He has been out so long and my memory is awful but is it common knowledge him and Jose don't get on?

Seeing them two tonight brought back memories that they really seem to not like each other. They will only pass to each other if there is no other option.

Barton did play well tonight though.

Guest firetotheworks

They once had an argument during a match when Jose didn't track a runner, but other than that I dunno. When Jose scored against Forest, Barton had his arm around him and congratulated him.

He has been out so long and my memory is awful but is it common knowledge him and Jose don't get on?

Seeing them two tonight brought back memories that they really seem to not like each other. They will only pass to each other if there is no other option.

They had a very public row last season - I think it was the Blackburn away game. Enrique didn't cover back or close a man down, and when we lost a goal, Barton really let rip.

They didn't combine well tonight, but seeing as Barton is a right-footed central midfield player, it was always going to be difficult.