The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

actually enjoyed watching the game today.  Been bit grim watching newc since the everton game tbh, but we passed the ball well today and had some quality moments, great 2nd goal.

I thought was bizarre idea putting barton out wide. NO pace, but can cross better than routledge...not saying alot tho!

I have a feeling that a person of influence at the club reads this forum and is influenced by the majority opinion on things here. Smith no longer playing, Perch dropped, Hughton wearing a suit, starting with two up front yesterday etc.

Gotta give Hughton credit for being so willing to change things around. Such a refreshing change from Kinnear, Souness and Roeder.

I've started feeling that myself of late, everything that becomes popular opinion on here soon gets tried by Hughton.. Coincidence?

I have a feeling that a person of influence at the club reads this forum and is influenced by the majority opinion on things here. Smith no longer playing, Perch dropped, Hughton wearing a suit, starting with two up front yesterday etc.

Gotta give Hughton credit for being so willing to change things around. Such a refreshing change from Kinnear, Souness and Roeder.

I've started feeling that myself of late, everything that becomes popular opinion on here soon gets tried by Hughton.. Coincidence?

Test the theory and pick a striker for January

Test the theory and pick a striker for January

drogba O0

Still have 100% faith in the man... I just wish he would get his arse on SSN and tell it how it is..

"joe kinnear is a fucking liar and drunken pisshead cunt, he wanted to sell Jose Enrique.. need I say more"

Guest Chris P

I've said this before but i can't be arsed to find the post. Chris is absolutely loving this. You can see in his latest interviews there's a wry smile i, didn't see last season.

As long as that enthusiasm and enjoyment remains i think we will go far under this lad :coolsmiley:

If that's the case, maybe he should get Shola to work the right channels more especially if Joey Barton or Guthrie is on that side. Its what lead to the winning goal for starters and would leave more space for Jonas and Enrique to play in.  It would also spread the center halves and provide a target at the back stick, or maybe just someone to give chase when crosses are overhit.

Whilst I understand (yet don't agree with) the whole weak team/league priority thing, I don't think it was right of Hughton to say that he'd sacrifice this game and that it wasn't that important - that mentality points towards an Arsenal spanking, something that none of us wants.

He has to find the right balance between protecting our Premier League interests and really going for it tonight.

Think it's time to reveal my true identity now... *removes mask*

http://img.skysports.com/08/01/218x298/MikeAshley_621291.jpg

Ladbrokes have suspended betting on him being the next PL boss to go after a series of big bets on him.

Probably s**** like.  :undecided:

Lies lies lies  :tickedoff:

Just passing on what David Craig said about 10 mins ago on SSN. If they're lying, they're lying but they've just announced it. :dontknow:

Mike Ashley: "I wonder how I can make more money not to spend on NUFC. ...Oh, I know." ?

:lol:

And then WHU go and sack Avram two hours before he has a chance to speak to Hughton :laugh:

Ladbrokes have suspended betting on him being the next PL boss to go after a series of big bets on him.

Probably shite like.  :undecided:

Taking bets on their website.  2/1 second favourite after Grant.