Peter Lovenkrands' Father passes away

mattypnufc

Thoughts with him & his fam

As has been said atleast he got to see his sons hattrick hopefully.

Was struggling with this situation before, so might be out for a short while now. Be a strange time for him.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The highs and lows of life can be astoundingly fickle. I really hope he plays on Monday I'm sure his father would have wanted that.

The highs and lows of life can be astoundingly fickle. I really hope he plays on Monday I'm sure his father would have wanted that.

don't think he'd be up for it myself, i know if i were him I wouldnt be up for a game a few days after my dad died

If it was Alzheimers unfortunately he may not have seen the hattrick the other night, or known much about it.  :no: Sure he was proud of his son regardless though. :thup:

On a half-related note, I have so much respect for any player that can play in the days after a relatives death, as I'd be a mess. Hope Peter takes the time he needs.  :thup:

If it was Alzheimers unfortunately he may not have seen the hattrick the other night, or known much about it.  :no: Sure he was proud of his son regardless though. :thup:

On a half-related note, I have so much respect for any player that can play in the days after a relatives death, as I'd be a mess. Hope Peter takes the time he needs.  :thup:

Completely agree.

RIP Løvenkrands.

Hope you and your family can get over this great loss, and i wish you the very best.

Shame we really could've done with you the next games, but its nothing worth mentioning to your great loss.

Best of wishes to you and your family.

Is it a season-long loan you have him?

Would be good to see chants of support for him on Monday, regardless of whether he plays. Would re-affirm the time the SJP faithful have for him, let alone the support for him in this difficult time. Thoughts go to him and his family.

Is it a season-long loan you have him?

Would be good to see chants of support for him on Monday, regardless of whether he plays. Would re-affirm the time the SJP faithful have for him, let alone the support for him in this difficult time. Thoughts go to him and his family.

He signed a 3 year contract with us in the summer.

Guest Heneage

Being plastic I won't be there but I hope there are a few "One Peter Lovenkrands" at the next game and/or next game he plays.

He is one player I really like.

:thup:

This.

I'm hoping for a few massive cheers of 'Signed on a free..'

RIP Mr Lovenkrands