Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest Stephen927

Surely if they agreed a fee with us then there is some paperwork signed to say they'll sell him for that fee.

In which case tough s***, morons.

Is there anything to stop them from pulling out though, we accepted a bid from West Ham for Dyer then changed our asking price.

I agree with that, just don't think the additional transfer fee would have made a great deal of difference to his playing time that's all.

Based on what though?  We don't have any idea what's going on in the managers head nor do we have much of an idea what Portsmouth's situation is other then the obvious financial problems and then being generally shit (at least I don't anyway).  What we do know is the fact that he hasn't played tells us zero about the players ability.  The only info we really have on him is that he was class at Watford, so we know he's at least a very good Championship player, and that Pompey were willing to offer £3m for him so they believed he's a Premiership player.  Hopefully we'll find out if they were right next season :)

So now they want more money because they didn't even realise how much they owed to Watford? :dowie:  Portsmouth are absolutely fucking amazing.  :facepalm:  They're like a tramp who asks for a certain amount of money, sees the cash in your hand and asks for a bit more so they can get one more can of special brew.

I agree with that, just don't think the additional transfer fee would have made a great deal of difference to his playing time that's all.

Based on what though? 

I just don't think he'd have been keeping Kaboul or Ben Haim out of the team. Just an opinion that's all.

The point is, I believe, that they forgot about the sell-on clause we have, hence why I think they're trying to convince Williamson to join us on loan as was the plan before your interest (fucking hope this doesn't happen).

The point is, I believe, that they forgot about the sell-on clause we have, hence why I think they're trying to convince Williamson to join us on loan as was the plan before your interest (fucking hope this doesn't happen).

In that case, wouldn't they just be getting us to up our bid so that they recieve the same fee we've offered now plus whatever needs to be paid to Watford?