Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Thought he was a bit of a joke on Saturday. I do however like him and think he's very handy as back up. But it's so obvious we need another CB, who can perhaps step in for Colo in terms of playing the ball out etc. Oh yeah and some pace might help.

Bramble with slightly less howlers and slightly less ability. I'd put them just about on par.

Irritated that we're finishing another Premier League season with him in the side.

He's had bad few games but he is not half as bad as some people are making out. Even comparing him with Bramble is an embarrassement, was a silly tackle but Saylor got away with a few at the first half of the season (vs Wolves away) and conceaded at least 1 top of my head. If he was to get injured who would fill in?? Perch and Colo are a big no go, (see Norwich away)

Bramble with slightly less howlers and slightly less ability. I'd put them just about on par.

Aye, right. Bramble has mobility, strength and can play the ball well with both feet. Williamson's a league below Bramble on his worst day.

Aye, right. Bramble has mobility, strength and can play the ball well with both feet. Williamson's a league below Bramble on his worst day.

Fuck off! :lol: Bramble on his worst day? Titus Bramble on his worst day? Titus Bramble on his worst day looked like he'd never kicked a ball before, man. Like he'd never even seen a ball.

He's really looking worse (or rather, his performances are declining) by the game. That shirt pulling that gave away the penalty to the mackems was really idiotic. However, he was better in the second half. Still, some worrying signs. To me, it really looks as if that Williamson is s**** when the whole team is s**** but good when the team looks good - guess he needs confidence from others playing well and draws inspiration from that? (I really have no idea what I've just said there tbh). I still have some faith in him, I think.

:lol: Hook, line and sinker that, like. Still - i think there are similarities. They would look similar this year if Williamson was ever playing well - which he just isn't. He's playing badly and making fuck-ups.