Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest malandro

Perch is no better than Williamson.

They play like what they are, £1m signings. They do they best they can.

In the four and a half years since we signed Colo MA has invested £2m on centre backs.

In the four and a half years since we signed Colo MA has invested £2m on centre backs.

Exactly. Quite disgraceful really.

Perch is a better footballer than Williamson. He is just nowhere good enough in the air to play central defender. I don't mind Perch as much as I mind Williamson and its quite obvious why. I would do a better job than Williamson and I haven't played professional football.

Perch is a better footballer than Williamson. He is just nowhere good enough in the air to play central defender. I don't mind Perch as much as I mind Williamson and its quite obvious why. I would do a better job than Williamson and I haven't played professional football.

Why do people say such stupid shit?

Exactly. Quite disgraceful really.

It is. Williamson is an honest pro, Championship level. That's about it and we will be a mid to lower Prem League team until we invest at CH.

Should be bannable.

Ban that sick filth.

Why do people say such stupid s***?

:lol:

I'd rather have Perch tbh. I just like players who are comfortable on the ball and seems less likely to panic under pressure.

Perchy in. 

no more Willo hoofs and dropping clangers every game.  He's starting to worry me in the same ways like the days of Bramble, you're just waiting for that obligatory clanger to be dropped each game by the player, just don't know at what minute of the game it will happen.

And if he does happen to have a good game, you just wished he made that clanger early on, so we don't concede one late on like a eqializer or a winning goal by the opposition because of his inevitable cock up.

I'd rather have Perch tbh. I just like players who are comfortable on the ball and seems less likely to panic under pressure.

Perchy in. 

no more Willo hoofs and dropping clangers every game.  He's starting to worry me in the same ways like the days of Bramble, you're just waiting for that obligatory clanger to be dropped each game by the player, just don't know at what minute of the game it will happen.

And if he does happen to have a good game, you just wished he made that clanger early on, so we don't concede one late on like a eqializer or a winning goal by the opposition because of his inevitable cock up.

Bramble was an infinitely better player for us.

Perchy in. 

Bramble was an infinitely better player for us.

really? Willo that bad?  I remember Bramble hoofed it a lot as well.