Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest palnese

Well yes, because that's the whole point. There's nobody else, because we're tighter than a nun's c***.

Streete, Good. They can't be any worse, surely?

But untested in the PL. If they were to have an absolute shitter during a game, their confidence would get shot and that could knack their long term development

hen you

A chance I'd be willing to take atm.

Bold thinking but IMO, it would do us more harm than good.

It depends. I haven't really watched Good or Streete enough to judge them, but I wouldn't hesitate to play them when you look at the state of Williamson.

Pardew does rate Streete very highly from what I read but there's no point in throwing them straight right into the deep end - there has to be a bedding in process.

Why is that? If they're mentally strong and good enough I'd give one of them a chance.

Well yes, because that's the whole point. There's nobody else, because we're tighter than a nun's c***.

But untested in the PL. If they were to have an absolute shitter during a game, their confidence would get shot and that could knack their long term development

hen you

It depends. I haven't really watched Good or Streete enough to judge them, but I wouldn't hesitate to play them when you look at the state of Williamson.

Pardew does rate Streete very highly from what I read but there's no point in throwing them straight right into the deep end - there has to be a bedding in process.

Why is that? If they're mentally strong and good enough I'd give one them a chance.

Bigi's the same age as Good and he's done just fine being thrown into the fray. They had a similar amount of first-team experience prior to joining NUFC too.

hen you

Why is that? If they're mentally strong and good enough I'd give one them a chance.

It's the "but can they play on a cold, wet Monday night in Stoke?"-acid test.

hen you

Not at this current point in time - things are going shit and confidence levels are very low. There will be a time and a place to breed in the likes of Streete/Good into the first team, now is not the time.

Guest palnese

hen you

Not at this current point in time - things are going shit and confidence levels are very low. There will be a time and a place to breed in the likes of Streete/Good into the first team, now is not the time.

I see your point, but when is it time to give them a chance?

hen you

Not at this current point in time - things are going s*** and confidence levels are very low. There will be a time and a place to breed in the likes of Streete/Good into the first team, now is not the time.

I see your point, but when is it time to give them a chance?

When we're in a somewhat healthy situation. That is, doing decently enough in the League and when the atmosphere isn't too hostile. Cameo appearances in the last 10 minutes of a game in which we're in no danger of losing is one good way.

If the management is confident enough that they're ready to step, then by all means select them but that's not going to be any time soon really.

He was awful today. He didn't win a single header, Michu and then Graham were able to bring the ball down and lay it off every single time. It really hurt us.

I'd love to have him at fourth choice, see him get half a dozen starts a season. I'd probably be able to tolerate him then.

I don't hate him either, however his presence and ability with a football irritates the hell out of me. Today though, he couldn't even do the bit he was supposedly good at - win headers.

He's a very limited defender but probably the least of our worries tbh. We don't look like scoring and that's a bigger concern.

Colo's back game after next.

Pardew's been picking Williamson ahead of Taylor when all three are fit anyway so it makes no odds.

The set piece to Williamson is our only set piece tactic so I doubt he'll be dropped.

Pardew's been picking Williamson ahead of Taylor when all three are fit anyway so it makes no odds.

The set piece to Williamson is our only set piece tactic so I doubt he'll be dropped.

When all three have been fit, Taylor has been picked most of the time.

Hilariously my 9 year old daughter even commented today that we always float it to him and lose it when we did that today and she spends half the match playing with her mobile and stuffing her face.

I'm all for bringing in the kids to replace him and Simpson now, I don't think I can cope any more.

What summed it up for me was a moment in the second half, Tiote and Ben Arfa had a quick exchange just outside of our box in an attempt to play it out of danger, it got passed to Danny Simpson, who instead of trying to play the ball back had one glance up the pitch before hoofing it straight to the Swansea defence. It's fucking painful.