Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

He's definitely good enough for a mid table championship side. 

He is, it's just in the premier he's going to come up against a different level of striker every week so he's obviously going to struggle.

I think Lascelles looked OK when he came on for Colo, better than I had expected. Previously he's looked very ponderous, and that might still be his weakness, but it's another level entirely to say he's not better than Williamson.

At least with Lascelles you can hope that he might improve once he gets used to playing at this level, but Williamson was only going to get worse.

I think Lascelles looked OK when he came on for Colo, better than I had expected. Previously he's looked very ponderous, and that might still be his weakness, but it's another level entirely to say he's not better than Williamson.

He only had Fletcher to mark for the 3rd. Was literally no one else anywhere near him. One player to watch. Lost him.

He only had Fletcher to mark for the 3rd. Was literally no one else anywhere near him. One player to watch. Lost him.

Yep. I'm just hoping that was just down to inexperience and the lack of organisation in general once we were down to 10 men. You'd like to think our scouts saw something in him to have pushed a deal through.

Yes, he made a mistake. And the ball was perfect.

He's a league 1 defender at best. It's not like his physical weakness won't get showed up in the Championship, it absolutely will.

Overly harsh here. He's championship standard.

May have been 5 years ago. He's gotten even worse since then.

I actually rated him under Hughton.  Was solid in the championship and he wasn't quite as horrific in our first season back, as he has been for the last couple of seasons or so.

I can't remember if it was on here or somewhere else?  But not long after we signed him.  There was a Wycombe fan constantly banging on about how good he was and how great he will be.  He was adamant he would be play for England :lol: 

Glad we've got loads of cover at CB..........I'm assuming we can call him back at any time and that this move had all but been agreed prior to Colo winning his appeal. We must be looking to give him some match practice prior to Colo picking up his customary pre Christmas injury.

Lascelles doesn't look an immediate improvement tbh. But i'm glad the Willo era is over.

Agreed. Lascelles really doesn't look like much at all.

Difference being Lascelles is 21 with two top flight appearances to his name, whereas Willo is ten years older and is still dogshit after 150 PL appearances.