West Brom 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 23/01/10 - post match reaction from page 18

Dave

I've been stuck trying to fix the flusher on my toilet while listening to this rubbish.  A metaphor perhaps... for... good evening!

Things will get better, don't worry. Take Me Out is on later.

Hopefully has similar effect as the leyton orient thrashing

This.

Can only see the officiating taking any stick, to be honest. Completely different circumstances.

Feeling hard done by should give them more determination to turn it on again in the league.

If we're going to get beaten badly, im glad its happened like this. I imagine a more positive reaction than just being destroyed normally.

So, nothing like the Leyton Orient game then?

Well i imagine that was motivational also.

I've been stuck trying to fix the flusher on my toilet while listening to this rubbish.  A metaphor perhaps... for... good evening!

Eeee thank fuck you mentioned that, I would've forgotten to set my V+.

Carroll, 4-2.

Header?

"Goal scored by Andrew Carroll from the edge of the area to the bottom left corner of the goal. West Brom 4-2 Newcastle."

So he fails to score with all his headers but gets 2 when he shoots with his feet? Food for thought Andy!

took on 3 players as well.

Yeah I'm a mere few hours from the highlight of my week, no doubt about it.  Disappointed if you didn't see that was a Partridge reference btw. :lol:

I know it won't - but is it possible that the game could be replayed due to such poor refereeing? Assuming that the commentators are correct...

Who the fuk would want it replayed?

Glad were out and fully focused on the league. I pray WBA get competitive draws which sees them replay a couple of times.

I know it won't - but is it possible that the game could be replayed due to such poor refereeing? Assuming that the commentators are correct...

If Hughton even suggests it he'll be fined for daring to question the refs authoritaaaa