Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Dont see the point in selling him in general. Hasnt even been tried alongside someone that can spot a run like Cabaye instead of Nolan, or another who can match his speed like Ben Arfa. It was his crossfield run that got the ball to Ben Arfa for his goal v Everton.

Was decent at the start of last season & a much better option for back up than someone like Ryan taylor and lovenkrands on right wing. Doubt his wages are to much, but yeah. Move him on bit bored of it now.

Dont see the point in selling him in general. Hasnt even been tried alongside someone that can spot a run like Cabaye instead of Nolan, or another who can match his speed like Ben Arfa. It was his crossfield run that got the ball to Ben Arfa for his goal v Everton.

Was decent at the start of last season & a much better option for back up than someone like Ryan taylor and lovenkrands on right wing. Doubt his wages are to much, but yeah. Move him on bit bored of it now.

His shitness in the Premier League isn't down to the players around him, he's shit in the Premiership no matter what team he's played for.

His shitness in the Premier League isn't down to the players around him, he's s*** in the Premiership no matter what team he's played for.

As Jayson just aluded to though, is he really as shit in the Prem as some of the other players that players that still fester on our wage bill, I would rather have him in my squad than the likes of smith, loven and Rtaylor.

Anyway good luck to him I say, without him we wouldn't have coasted to promotion like we did. For his own sake I hope the moves a success and he gets the "he can't play in the prem" monkey of his back but we'll look a bit silly if he does.