Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Routledge seemed a really canny lad on the promotion season DVD.  Did look like he was on pills mind.

The kid has a mental block though, he will not attempt to beat a Premier League full back and it makes him a frustrating player to watch.

I remember saying precisely that when you signed him.

He's got a gigantic confidence issue at the highest level.

Yes you did. You were right.

Honestly, the care-face from all of you on neesys post is ridiculous. Who gives a shit? Doubt Rayne Woutledge really gives a shit about what neesy says, and if he does than Im glad he's out the door as that would suggest he's a pussy... ;)

What's he been on do we reckon, about £15k? Another £3m in the coffers then.

Can't fucking wait to see that balance sheet. :fwap:

Your obsession with the balance sheet is getting a little disturbing, at a guess thats your 7th wank over it this week.

Honestly, the care-face from all of you on neesys post is ridiculous. Who gives a shit? Doubt Rayne Woutledge really gives a shit about what neesy says, and if he does than Im glad he's out the door as that would suggest he's a pussy... ;)

Judging by his other 'tweets' I think he probably does take it to heart. Either way it's pretty unacceptable say such shit to someones face, and I don't see why writing it down and sending him an insult is any different. The fella has never had a bad word to say about us.

Your obsession with the balance sheet is getting a little disturbing, at a guess thats your 7th wank over it this week.

I'm hoping to get to your level soon.

I'm hoping to get to your level soon.

Clearly. :lol:

I think Swansea will stay up. Not sure why, their squad is weak, just got a feeling they will.

18th Wigan

19th Norwich

20th QPR

I tink.

The pundits are apparently saying we're down. Not sure which one of that lot we'd replace mind.

Honestly, the care-face from all of you on neesys post is ridiculous. Who gives a s***? Doubt Rayne Woutledge really gives a s*** about what neesy says, and if he does than Im glad he's out the door as that would suggest he's a pussy... ;)

Judging by his other 'tweets' I think he probably does take it to heart. Either way it's pretty unacceptable say such s*** to someones face, and I don't see why writing it down and sending him an insult is any different. The fella has never had a bad word to say about us.

Cry me a river.

Think Norwich have a better chance of staying up. Lambert seems to know what he is doing.

I think Lambert is very good but I can just see the Prem being a step too far for that squad of players.

QPR I've said before that I think they'll bomb in the Prem. I watched them a few times last season and was thoroughly unimpressed every time despite them cruising to promotion. I scouted their forums a couple of times and the general consensus seemed to be that they were the definition of a one man team. That one man IMO wont be anywhere near as effective in the Premier League and the rest of their side will be shown up because of it. The one thing I thought could change my opinion was if they invested this summer, but so far they've brought in Dyer, Bothroyd, Gabbidon and seemingly DJ Campbell which is nowhere near sufficient to improve their team as a whole.

Swansea I just get a feeling will stay up. A good functioning team collective and have a lot of pace in the side. Think they'll scrape survival.

Guest hobshobs

Routledge seemed a really canny lad on the promotion season DVD.  Did look like he was on pills mind.

The kid has a mental block though, he will not attempt to beat a Premier League full back and it makes him a frustrating player to watch.

That's cause every time he got to the byeline to cut the ball back across goal Ameobi and Lovenkrands were still on the half way line hiding.

http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Latest/0,,10354~2407210,00.html

Swans confirm Routledge terms

Posted on: Mon 01 Aug 2011

Swansea City is pleased to confirm that personal terms with Newcastle winger Wayne Routledge have been agreed this afternoon.

It follows on from an agreement with Newcastle over an undisclosed transfer fee and the 26-year-old is expected to arrive in Swansea tomorrow for a medical before signing a three-year contract.