Leicester City Vs. Newcastle United Sat. Jan 30th 2010 17:20 KO Live on SKY

Fenham Mag

Hope Loven doesn't play. He is absolutely terrible, saw the palace highlights for the first time just now and any half decent striker would have buried the 2 clear chances he had in that game. Would like to see Carroll and Ranger up front with Nolan and Guthrie as CM's and Routledge and Gutierrez on the wings.

Idiot, if your looking for a bite you have it fella, cleary know fuck all about the current starting line up, some people........

Must admit that he can be underwhelming at times. Certainly the only 'mobile' striker (althought perhaps you could argue that Ranger has it in him) we have but he may has also lost a yard or two.

Rangers goal on Wednesday was him playing off the shoulder and getting in behind, agree its not how he always plays he is more about holding it up and bringing others in but it shows he can do both.

Although the manager has played kids at times, it is usually out of necessity. Good for him in doing so though. However, given the generally cautious nature of Hughton, I doubt he will put Ranger ahead of the other, more experienced, players we have.

s*** just looked at the TV schedules for Setanta here in Canada, the game's not being shown until 4am tomorrow morning on tape delay !!!

6am it is shown says my Aunty over there, then again maybe your in a different time zone. My aunty lives in Hamilton, where abouts do you live?

Thing I like most about Nile playing is the way he does not rest he closes the ball down, the backfour are under constant threat from him, they do not get to pick their passes as we drop off. He runs at them and hurries the game I like that a lot.

Guest toonlass

Thing I like most about Nile playing is the way he does not rest he closes the ball down, the backfour are under constant threat from him, they do not get to pick their passes as we drop off. He runs at them and hurries the game I like that a lot.

I could see Ranger and Lovenkrands being a good partnership, but don't think Hughton will play them from the start unfortunately. I think he will go Carroll and Lovenkrands and Nile will get 15-20 minutes at then end.

Harper

Taylor

Williamson

Colo

Kadar

Routledge

Nolan

Smith

Jonas

Loven

Carroll

That's what I expect, personally would go with:

Harper

Taylor

Williamson

Colo

Kadar

Routledge

Guthrie

Smith

Jonas

Ranger

Carroll/Shola

s*** just looked at the TV schedules for Setanta here in Canada, the game's not being shown until 4am tomorrow morning  on tape delay !!!

6am it is shown says my Aunty over there, then again maybe your in a different time zone. My autny lives in Hamilton, where abouts do you live?

Yeah she's probably east coast who are two ahead of us here on mountain time.

s*** just looked at the TV schedules for Setanta here in Canada, the game's not being shown until 4am tomorrow morning on tape delay !!!

6am it is shown says my Aunty over there, then again maybe your in a different time zone. My autny lives in Hamilton, where abouts do you live?

Yeah she's probably east coast who are two ahead of us here on mountain time.

Lets hope we get 3 points for your early morning efforts then.

Wouldn't be surprised if Routledge was on the bench again tbh.

Think he will start. It's Jonas I'm more worried about as I think he's still carrying that knock from Wednesday. Guthrie left side just isn't the same. :(

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Patrick van Aanholt, Wayne Routledge, Nicky Butt ©, Alan Smith, Danny Guthrie, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Jonas Gutierrez, Peter Lovenkrands, Nile Ranger, Fitz Hall, Fabrice Pancrate