Leicester City Vs. Newcastle United Sat. Jan 30th 2010 17:20 KO Live on SKY

Fenham Mag

If he's a better player we should, let's wait and see.

Do you know that he is a better player?

I have a feeling we'll like what we see, why don't you wait til after the game before writing him off?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'm hoping for a tight 1-0 win. With our rather defensive line up and slow midfield, we've just got to hope for one of our typical away performances, see Sheffield United away or Preston away.

Shocking line-up that. :hmm:

Fuck all wrong with playing 2 wingers and 2 strikers away from home. I'd usually say that Hughton has seen Forest get beaten and is being cautious but the spineless fucker has been picking negative teams and playing long-ball, containing football all season. 

I have a feeling we'll like what we see, why don't you wait til after the game before writing him off?

I haven't written him off, I just don't think he's automatically better than what we have.  He's an unknown kid who has been here on loan for a few days and probably doesn't even know who all of our players are.

I'm hoping for a tight 1-0 win. With our rather defensive line up and slow midfield, we've just got to hope for one of our typical away performances, see Sheffield United away or Preston away.

Butt reads the game better than Smith, imo. Smith still doesn't look like a natural in his position as he's too often sliding in for last ditch tackles. a good defensive midfielder should be snuffing out attacks before that happens. you don't see him closing down passing options, making interceptions or cheeky steals enough, all things that Butt does a bit better, though the cheeky steals are nowadays more likely to be cheeky fouls for the decrepit Butt.

in terms of passing i'm not sure, Smith is the most unambitious passer in the side, but at least he tends to find a team-mate.

I haven't written him off, I just don't think he's automatically better than what we have.  He's an unknown kid who has been here on loan for a few days and probbly doesn't even know who all of our players are.

Agree with Mick. Risky to throw him in straight away when he's going to have one training session max with the rest of them, although it worked with Williamson so you never know.

Expecting some sexy interplay and one touch stuff from our pacy,athletic midfield trio.

Another boring shit performance before the game even starts. Has Houghton really got a clue - it's pathetic that the problem with the team which even a blind man could see is the one he never changes  :angry: