Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Guest Roger Kint

If we don't sign him we'll get Beckford hopefully.

We have went from signing him to accepting without Keegan we wont so the Beckford threads well overdue a turnaround ;D

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

we won't get starts at Fulham and West Ham, Which is the one thing his agent said would be the deciding factor in which club he moves too. Now that leaves Wigan as the only other premiership club intrested,  I think he will be a Newcastle player on Monday.

I think we've missed the boat tbh. He'll go PL. Kilgallon turned us down but jumped at S'land; say's all you need to know really.

How has we missed the boat?  It was only announced today.  Christ almighty.

I don't think Hughton would have been so happy to discuss Moses unless he was at least fairly confident we'll get him. If I had to bet on it I'd say he's going to be a Newcastle player soon.

I don't think Hughton would have been so happy to discuss Moses unless he was at least fairly confident we'll get him. If I had to bet on it I'd say he's going to be a Newcastle player soon.

Hughton's interviews have been spot on. He's not got carried away, he's kept his cards largely close to his chest and he's not said anything controversial that would bring attention to himself. Makes a nice change from the last January window where we had Kinnear blurting out his shortlists and how much he'd bid, and we know how that turned out... Ebondo and M'bia who were apparently certain to arrive never did.

Hughton's interviews have been spot on. He's not got carried away, he's kept his cards largely close to his chest and he's not said anything controversial that would bring attention to himself. Makes a nice change from the last January window where we had Kinnear blurting out his shortlists and how much he'd bid, and we know how that turned out... Ebondo and M'bia who were apparently certain to arrive never did.

Lucas Neill. :doh:

f***ing hell, how defeatist are some on here? :lol: Maybe Moses fancies the chance of being a main player in front of 50,000 every other week rather than 18,000 in a nothing club. Long term, I'd take us to be ahead of Fulham easily.

No wonder this club gets a reputation of having deluded fans.  Calling Fulham a nothing club. Dear me.

They are a nothing club, they've never won a major trophy, they have a terrible stadium, barely any fans and have only been kept in the Premiership at all over the years by a very generous owner.

f***ing hell, how defeatist are some on here? :lol: Maybe Moses fancies the chance of being a main player in front of 50,000 every other week rather than 18,000 in a nothing club. Long term, I'd take us to be ahead of Fulham easily.

No wonder this club gets a reputation of having deluded fans.  Calling Fulham a nothing club. Dear me.

They are a nothing club, they have no history, a terrible stadium, barely any fans and have only been kept in the Premiership at all over the years by a very generous owner.

Points to both sides of the argument like, although i cant see how any club in the EPL should be called a nothing club.

Craven Cottage is a great stadium IMO, I love it there.

:thup:

The neutral area is weird like.

It's just an extension of the away end. I attended Fulham vs Villa in the closing stages of last season and the Villa lot had the whole away end and the neutral section too.

Craven Cottage is a great stadium IMO, I love it there.

The neutral area is weird like.

It might be a nice place to take the wife with a packed lunch and a flask of hot tea, but I daresay a young ambitious footballer would thrill far more to walking out in front of 52,00 at the world class arena that is St James Park.