Twitter

Thespence

Tony Pulis on players being on Twitter: "They're talking to a bunch of herberts they don't even know."

Herbert.

Perfect chant of "who's the herbert in the cap?" for when we play them next season.

What's wrong with this season like? :razz:

"Mmhhhmmmm say, Rory Delap has some long balls"..

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/37590739/Herbert+The+Pervert+Herbert.jpg

:lol:

That's who I think of everytime someone uses the word.

Do I like him? No. But most of what he says about footballers is completely correct and consists of things other prominent pundits and personalities are afraid to say.

If only he wasn't a bigger cunt than most footballers. You're right in that he can speak sense, but I just can't handle the level of arrogance that comes with it. He's just such an insufferable cockmunch.

Former Newcastle manager and Dutch football legend Ruud Gullit on Twitter: "I must say that Newcastle is doing great. It's about time. Lot of coaches tried, including me, but didn't succeed. Very happy. So happy for Newcastle fans. They deserve this for there loyalty and patience."

:)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Former Newcastle manager and Dutch football legend Ruud Gullit on Twitter: "I must say that Newcastle is doing great. It's about time. Lot of coaches tried, including me, but didn't succeed. Very happy. So happy for Newcastle fans. They deserve this for there loyalty and patience."

You know, I find it odd that he always keeps saying nice things about us and wants us to do well despite how bad a relationship we had with him as a manager. Comes across as really understanding the area. He said something a few months back and I realised he understood the fans.

Sky were trying to claim we expected to be in the Top 4 every season, and he shot them down. Said something along the lines of 'They don't expect to be in the Top4, they expect their teams to play hard for them and entertain them along the way."

Ahhh Ruud, thanks. :)

You know, I find it odd that he always keeps saying nice things about us and wants us to do well despite how bad a relationship we had with him as a manager. Comes across as really understanding the area. He said something a few months back and I realised he understood the fans.

Sky were trying to claim we expected to be in the Top 4 every season, and he shot them down. Said something along the lines of 'They don't expect to be in the Top4, they expect their teams to play hard for them and entertain them along the way."

He also didn't take a penny when he left which he could have.

Might have been a nobhead as a manager but seems a really good bloke apart from that.

Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon on Twitter after his side's 2-1 defeat at home to Norwich: "No excuses we wasn't good enough today, and where all gutted but we all got to stick together now and get back to winning ways"

I bet his old English teacher would be proud.