Twitter

Thespence

Guest reefatoon

It's great to see it won't be against Celtic. Both Beardsley's and shearer's testimonials were wrecked playing against those fuckers.  Much better digging the old players out for an outing.

"People say I wasn't a good manager, but they forget some of the world's best played under my management. Baresi, Ginola, Maldini, Vieri, Shevchenko, Costacurta, I've managed the lot. Shearer? Played his best performance under me. They forget that up here. "

:kinnear:

"People say I wasn't a good manager, but they forget some of the world's best played under my management. Baresi, Ginola, Maldini, Vieri, Shevchenko, Costacurta, I've managed the lot. Shearer? Played his best performance under me. They forget that up here there. "

:kinnear:

FYP

Stephen Harper ‏@steveharper37

Another testimonial meeting done & we're nearly there. Announcement next week hopefully. Shearer, Ginola etc v Baresi, Maldini etc.

Stephen Harper ‏@steveharper37 1h

Vieri,Shevchenko,Costacurta too confirmed. Just waiting for co-operation from all parties to confirm. Hopefully on Wed 11th Sep #all4charity

Sounds mint

:megusta:

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 8m

FLASH: According to Alexandre Higounet, Newcastle have made a bid for Loic Remy. #QPR #NUFC

who is Alexandre Higounet?

Le10 reliable?

Hit and miss i'd say, but they did get the Yanga-Mbiwa deal spot on and broke it before anyone else.

LE10 also had Mbiwa on the frontpage saying that he chose Arsenal ;)

Le10 reliable?

Hit and miss i'd say, but they did get the Yanga-Mbiwa deal spot on and broke it before anyone else.

LE10 also had Mbiwa on the frontpage saying that he chose Arsenal ;)

If you remember mate they didn't.... it was a fake photoshop.

Le 10's official twitter even came out to tell everyone it was fake :lol: