Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Sat 13th Feb - 12:45 KO- Live on SKY

Fenham Mag

Massive kick up the backside from Derby but can only see a draw at best.

Chronicle said that Colo and Simpson should be ok and in the squad.

Not sure on whether Barton will be in the squad.

Jose and Saylor still out.

Harper

Simpson  Williamson  Colo  Aanholt

Routledge  Guthrie  Smith    Gutierrez

Lovenkrands  Carroll/Ameobi

Nolan is in big need of a rest .

Harper

Simpson    Williamson    Colo    Aanholt

Guthrie  Smith  Nolan

Routledge                                    Jonas

Ameobi

Subs: Krul, Hall, R Taylor, Pancrate, Carroll, Lovenkrands, Ranger

I bet they cant wait to get us down there. That makes me think we'll crumble. But last time we lost, we followed it with 7 wins, so maybe they react well to defeat?

Hughton will go back to what served us well away from home (before last night) and I think we'll draw this.

Its a shame because this is an absolute must must mega-must win game. But 2-2.

Harper

Simpson     Williamson    Colo    Aanholt

Guthrie   Smith   Nolan

Ameobi

Subs: Krul, Hall, R Taylor, Pancrate, Carroll, Lovenkrands, Ranger

I bet they cant wait to get us down there. That makes me think we'll crumble. But last time we lost, we followed it with 7 wins, so maybe they react well to defeat?

Hughton will go back to what served us well away from home (before last night) and I think we'll draw this.

Its a shame because this is an absolute must must mega-must win game. But 2-2.

This but Carroll would do for Ameobi, not fussed either way. We must win the battle in central midfield that would allow us to play Jonas and Routledge in. Savage was untroubled last night and away from home we need that third man centrally.

I can't wait, I got invited by one of our suppliers. It will be the first time I have seen the Toon in a league match, I have only ever seen us in  that semi final at Cardiff against Man Utd.

Apparently only one other Newcastle fan will be in our group the rest will be jacks. I will have to remember to take down my Newcastle baby on board car sticker. Its going to be a tough game especially with Swansea beating Palace last night and us losing to Derby.

The ticket office is having a bit of stick they are taking advantage of a big draw like Newcastle coming to town, they are only selling tickets for this game as long as you buy tickets for Peterborough, that is just plain wrong.

Who is travelling down and staying the weekend????

7am kick-off time here, so another early one, getting up early enough to scramble around looking for an on-line site.

The second of only 2 games this season of where I'll be rooting for the other team. I was hoping for a better showing at yours, bad news for us that Colo will be back.

Can't begin to guess who we'll play as Sousa's been confusing everyone with squad rotation, like Allen and Cotterill were the pick of the bunch against Preston last Saturday and both dropped to bench for Tuesday.

De Vries in goal, after that who knows?

Lets hope for an exciting 2-1 to the Swans and 2 promotions at the end of the season so I can support the oppo twice again next year. 

i'd play Shola and Lovenkrands up front in every home game, they're by far the best two strikers we have. The only issue I see with them is that neither can play with their back to goal or hold it up for others. Loven is weak as piss and Shola's link up play is appalling. Not a problem when you are at home and on the attack, especially when we have Jonas and Routledge setting the tempo. But away from home it might mean we see none of the ball and get pushed back too much. Still, with both being goal threats it might just be worth it.

Harper

Simpson      Colo    Williamson  Enrique

Smith

Guthrie

Nolan

Ameobi

0-0/1-1

Guest neesy111

I can see Hughton making some changes after that 3-0 defeat this week. I think Smith and Coloccini will be back in the starting XI and probably Ameobi.

we need pacey players against this lot, so lovenkrands has to start for me