Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Sat 13th Feb - 12:45 KO- Live on SKY

Fenham Mag

Think Williamson is just getting a rest. Has played every game since he came in despite being so inactive with Portsmouth. Probably a good idea to be honest.

We shouldn't rest any player today. We need a win today. Probably it was really needed, though.

Think Williamson is just getting a rest. Has played every game since he came in despite being so inactive with Portsmouth. Probably a good idea to be honest.

We shouldn't rest any player today. We need a win today. Probably it was really needed, though.

I hear you. But by all accounts Fitz Hall has looked good to, so hopefully no drop off in the defence. Good to have Colo back too.

I hear you. But by all accounts Fitz Hall has looked good to, so hopefully no drop off in the defence. Good to have Colo back too.

It's another central defensive partnership that have never played together meaning more disruption.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fitz Hall, Fabricio Coloccini, Patrick van Aanholt, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Wayne Routledge, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Mike Williamson, Ryan Taylor, Leon Best, Fabrice Pancrate, Tamas Kadar, Tim Krul, Nile Ranger

Butt not even on the bench? haha

Butt is out after injuring his hammie. O0

It's another central defensive partnership that have never played together meaning more disruption.

How come it looks like Hughton has no preferred line-up? He keeps changing things every game. I know some of his decisions are fitness based but I thought Williamson played good so far and now he's dropped. Guthrie said he want to continue in the middle and now he's on the left, right? Hopefully it's not Lovenkrands as a winger as well...

Unless he's injured it's ridiculous to drop Williamson.

Well, let's just hope it works out. I can somewhat understand where Hughton is coming from, but there is certainly some element of risk with this move for sure.

How come it looks like Hughton has no preferred line-up? He keeps changing things every game. I know some of his decisions are fitness based but I thought Williamson played good so far and now he's dropped. Guthrie said he want to continue in the middle and now he's on the left, right? Hopefully it's not Lovenkrands as a winger as well...

Well, it's not like that any player should say where he wants to play and should really think that after saying that he will play there.

Think this could actually be a 4-4-1-1 away formation to be honest, with Lovenkrands playing left wing, Smith / Guthrie in the middle and Nolan in behind the striker.

Not hopeful for this match to be honest.  We haven't won away from home in two months, playing against yet another team on a good run of form.  The attacking formation that we put out to good effect last Friday had a disastrous result away midweek so I can see Hughton being more cautious, hoping to win a point.

Swansea Team news

Dorus de Vries

Alan Tate, Garry Monk Ashley Williams Fede Bessone

Joe Allen, Andrea Orlandi, Darren Pratley,

Nathan Dyer, David Cotterill

Shefki Kuqi

No Leon Britton is a suprise for us

Shola is terribly unreliable.

I think I would have preffered to see Best up there with Loven rather than Carroll, as I think Best does a better job of holding up the ball and bringin others into play.

Hope Carroll does well though.