Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2010/06/26/joey-barton-will-be-like-new-signing-hughton-72703-26729582/

CHRIS HUGHTON is confident a fully-fit Joey Barton next season can be a like having a “new signing” for Newcastle United.

It begins :lol:

Yep, that does it for me.

:sadwave:

:suicide:

That has nothing to do with transfers btw  :doh:

He wants to give Barton a bit of extra confidence. I don't think that's a bad thing and I also suppose that every manager in every team would do that.

Guest elbee909

Pablo Barrera Looks like a really good player, will be worth having a look at him.

Might as well send Roeder to have a look at him after he's finished looking at Kuyt.

Guest Roger Kint

Was talking to a mate this weekend who is usually pretty good with this stuff. He says Hughton has definately spoke to Boyd's people but he has a shitload of offers so god knows how it will turn out and it wasnt as far as being here when it was talked about. He also has asked for Macheda & O'Hara on loan for the season without an answer yet.

Someone else said he heard of Vassell on trial but am assuming/praying thats utter shite and he only read it on the net somewhere lol

Guess all are quite realistic given the costs, not that am particularly confident on any.

Guest BooBoo

Lee Ryder on Twitter says he's spoke to Hughton today and there's nothing in the Andy O'Brien story.

Not sure what to feel when he denies AOB but admits to JLS.........

He's only got one shot...

So Hughton has to make this transfer window count. He might never get this opportunity again. Clock is ticking, Chris.

Not sure what to feel when he denies AOB but admits to JLS.........

JLS makes some sense, even though he's an average-poor Premier League player, we need full back cover and he can supposedly play

on the right and the left. That said I've never rated him but he's the type of player that we're probably gonna be signing and if we do I'll get behind them regardless of my opinions of them.

Guest Roger Kint

Siphiwe Tshabalala on a free anyone?

Can see Jonas being sold if decent money comes in after all :undecided: